- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
South African surfski stars Hank McGregor and Hayley Nixon are on top of the world as they...
Hank McGregor downed Australian Cory Hill in the closing stages of the 2016 Hong Kong Dragon Run...
Hank McGregor signalled his return to the top of the South African Surfski Championship pecking order with...
Buffalo City will be the hub of the South African surfski community this weekend when the famous...
Following hot on the heels of his victory in the Maui Jim Molokai Challenge in Hawaii, Durbanite...
The 2015 Mazars South African Surfski Championships were not without their drama but it was Dawid Mocké...
A number of South Africa’s surfski stars took to international waters at the weekend with Hank McGregor...
Mark Keeling ended the second ICF Ocean Racing World Championships in Tahiti on a high note by...