- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
South African surfski stars Hank McGregor and Hayley Nixon are on top of the world as they...
Hank McGregor downed Australian Cory Hill in the closing stages of the 2016 Hong Kong Dragon Run...
Hank McGregor signalled his return to the top of the South African Surfski Championship pecking order with...
Buffalo City will be the hub of the South African surfski community this weekend when the famous...
Following hot on the heels of his victory in the Maui Jim Molokai Challenge in Hawaii, Durbanite...
The 2015 Mazars South African Surfski Championships were not without their drama but it was Dawid Mocké...
A number of South Africa’s surfski stars took to international waters at the weekend with Hank McGregor...
Mark Keeling ended the second ICF Ocean Racing World Championships in Tahiti on a high note by...