- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
South African surfski stars Hank McGregor and Hayley Nixon are on top of the world as they...
Hank McGregor downed Australian Cory Hill in the closing stages of the 2016 Hong Kong Dragon Run...
Hank McGregor signalled his return to the top of the South African Surfski Championship pecking order with...
Buffalo City will be the hub of the South African surfski community this weekend when the famous...
Following hot on the heels of his victory in the Maui Jim Molokai Challenge in Hawaii, Durbanite...
The 2015 Mazars South African Surfski Championships were not without their drama but it was Dawid Mocké...
A number of South Africa’s surfski stars took to international waters at the weekend with Hank McGregor...
Mark Keeling ended the second ICF Ocean Racing World Championships in Tahiti on a high note by...