- Dusi seedings up for grabs at Umpetha Challenge
- Honoured Prinsloo looks to make even bigger strides
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
Following hot on the heels of his victory in the Maui Jim Molokai Challenge in Hawaii, Durbanite...
The 2015 Mazars South African Surfski Championships were not without their drama but it was Dawid Mocké...
A number of South Africa’s surfski stars took to international waters at the weekend with Hank McGregor...
Mark Keeling ended the second ICF Ocean Racing World Championships in Tahiti on a high note by...