- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
South African surfski stars Hank McGregor and Hayley Nixon are on top of the world as they...
Hank McGregor downed Australian Cory Hill in the closing stages of the 2016 Hong Kong Dragon Run...
Hank McGregor signalled his return to the top of the South African Surfski Championship pecking order with...
Buffalo City will be the hub of the South African surfski community this weekend when the famous...
Following hot on the heels of his victory in the Maui Jim Molokai Challenge in Hawaii, Durbanite...
The 2015 Mazars South African Surfski Championships were not without their drama but it was Dawid Mocké...
A number of South Africa’s surfski stars took to international waters at the weekend with Hank McGregor...
Mark Keeling ended the second ICF Ocean Racing World Championships in Tahiti on a high note by...