- SA riders ready to roll at XCO World Championships
- Seeds sweep into the next round at Soweto Open
- SA’s Smith and De Vries into last 24 at Ballito Pro
- Shot-stopper Barker snapped up by top Dutch club
- Finnish triumph for hurdler Hamman as Fredericks still hunts Rio spot
- SA’s Pace the latest ace to say no to Olympic opportunity
- SA U23 side’s Olympic preparations jolted by Japan
- Busy Piontek putting final preparations into place
- Continental swimming honours for Hill
- Janse van Rensburg flies SA flag for Africa’s team at Tour de France
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)