- Double medal success for SA rowers in Italy
- Three from three as Southern Gauteng sides ease through
- Van Zyl overcomes cramps to be first in line for Olympic marathon
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- It’s gloves off as Van Dyk regroups for World Cup after London Marathon
- Southern Gauteng sides show their muscle at nationals
- Da Gama’s U23 side to tackle Japan in Rio preparations
- The only way is up as Doug does the job for Rio 2016
- Defending champions WP put five past Free State at IPT
- Cremona’s comeback continues… but at his own pace
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)