- SA flag flies high in Olympic village
- Getting to Rio is the pinnacle of Prinsloo’s sporting dreams
- SA sailors head for Rio and ‘going to Graceland’
- Banyana go down to Kiwis in Games warm-up fixture
- Triathlon ace Roberts reverses roles in Rio
- Hartley relishing the chance of a repeat performance in Rio… or better
- TDF ace Meintjes is on the move as Rio beckons
- Banyana look for a jump-start to Olympic campaign
- Team SA’s sisters of success at Rio Olympics
- Moerane says SA are ready to perform on biggest platform
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)