- Sore Strauss battles to top 10 MTB spot at Games
- How Team SA fared: Day six
- Cameron and Chad collect another two gold medals
- New dawn for rugby as Sevens heroes raise the bar
- Fanie, Charl’s 1-2 Games finish gives coach the perfect gift
- How Team SA fared: Day five
- It’s GOLD as SA Sevens side produce the magic
- Nel skips SA fours to gold at Games
- Cremona and sprint duo progress at athletics
- How Team SA fared: Day four
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC┬áÔÇô (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)