- Netballers out to defend regional title in Zimbabwe
- Mascots unveiled for 2016 Olympics and Paralympics
- Tennis youngsters courting success at Region 5 Games
- February and Hoffman on the charge in China
- Janse van Rensburg, Pasio scoop Unite4Mandela cycle honours
- SA blackball players strike gold at world championships
- Marathon superstars inspire SA communities
- Young judoka players out to grab Region 5 medals
- Key national MTB dates for 2015 season announced
- Watch this video to learn about the Unite4Mandela Challenge
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)