- BMX aces firmly focused on road to Rio
- Elkington executes perfect 10-pointer at Jeffreys
- Seymour rides her way to possible Rio berth
- April looks to bounce back after Berlin breakdown
- Girls steal the show at second day of SA Juniors
- Former world champ to take on the Fish River Marathon
- African champion recovering after bad bike crash in US
- African Games matches mean Banyana are better prepared for Olympic qualifier
- Young stars shine as SA Juniors get underway
- Third breaststroke medal in Beijing for Van der Burgh
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)