- Hartley cruises into World Cup K1 500m final in Duisburg
- Lady Blitzboks fight back for draw against Fiji
- Top students to fight it out for triathlon honours in France
- Jobodwana knew he was on track for SA record
- SA para-rowers grab gold and silver in Gavirate regatta
- SA team named for BMX World Championships in Belgium
- Rio hopeful Paull has international baptism of fire in Germany
- Wenda’s world-leading win gives her that ‘wow’ factor
- Ace Colleen crashes out of singles at nationals
- Wenda wins to top world 400m hurdles standings
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)