- Top seeds tackle each other in Curro Junior ITF 2 final
- Birkett keen on wrapping up his season with the ‘Fish’ as his final event
- South Africa assured of big medal haul at World Masters
- Encouraging form by SA walking duo in China
- Netball teams set to sparkle in Diamond Challenge
- SA player banned for life for match-fixing
- Anderson’s amazing Paralympic experience has him hungry for more
- World No3 Rory McIlroy to tee off at 2017 SA Open
- Estonia are SA’s first round opponents in 2017 Davis Cup
- Big SA team ready to roll at Road World Championships
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)