- Cameron’s world record short-lived but he’s into final
- Double gold for Du Preez as Van Dyk prepares for new cycle
- Skipper White on what water polo needs to stay afloat
- Le Clos, Rousseau make headway in 200m ‘fly at Worlds
- Cameron captures world record in 50m breaststroke heats
- Silver for Van der Burgh in 100m breaststroke final
- Murray motors to Rio 2016 qualification spot in Brazil
- Le Clos and Brown through to 200m freestyle semis in Russia
- SA soccer sides are edging closer to Rio Olympics
- Two more golds for SA at Para-cycling Road World Championships
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)