- Another World Championships comes to Pietermaritzburg
- Blitzboks out to break Hong Kong hoodoo
- Hartley hogs the limelight with seven wins at KZN Sprint Championships
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- Globe’s best sailors in action in Port Elizabeth
- SA cross-country team head east for World Championships
- Big cash boost for next year’s local Ladies Tour
- Sanders makes it two triathlon titles for SA
- Murray motors to maiden World Cup victory in New Zealand
- Strydom swings his way into contention in Argentine
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)