- Mokoka the master as he breaks 20-year-old track record
- Sweeney secures World Champs berth, Le Clos wins third gold
- Semenya still on track for Rio 2016
- World record for Paul as Brown powers on
- Samaai soars to world’s leading leap of 2015 at nationals
- Brown’s golden form continues in Durban
- Top varsity sports stars on show in Western Cape
- Paralympic gold medallist Bouwer calls quits on career
- Rousseau ‘flies’ to World Champs qualifying spot
- Smith ‘boxes’ clever to reach Round Three Down Under
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)