- Ryle the star of South Africa at Rescue 2014
- Jordaan urges Banyana to do the nation proud in Namibia
- Smith surfs to runners-up spot in Portugal
- Olympic cyclists drop back as Pioneer wraps up
- Klaasen and Butorac win second title of 2014
- SA’s Optimist team upbeat ahead of World Championship
- Schoeman scorches to World Cup gold in Korea
- Pace wins play-off to make it a home-town victory at SA Open
- Modise milestone sees Banyana into semi-finals
- Do or die match for Banyana in Namibia
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)