- Cummins carries over her good form in Student Games final
- Els and Mohlamonyane come out tops in Soweto
- MTN-Qhubeka riders live to ride another day after huge TDF crash
- Women’s side lose final pool game at Student Games
- SA’s world champions battle to second spot at Henley
- Cummins gives SA reason to cheer at World Student Games
- Klaasen through to third round of mixed doubles at Wimbledon
- MTN-Qhubeka 10th after two stages of TDF
- Bruintjies blasts to new SA 100m sprint record
- SA footballers beat Ukraine at World Student Games
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)