- Dry and Geduld are back in the Blitzboks mix
- Montjane makes merry in Melbourne to win doubles title
- African road champs a vital cog in the chase for Olympic qualification
- Road stars look forward to racing internationals at new Cape event
- Region 5 champion Katie embraces the Aussie Open experience
- SA women hit Chile for six but men are edged by Ireland
- Grainger takes over Davis Cup coaching role for SA
- Captain Madisha sets up historic Amajita victory
- Birkett and Adie race to successful Drak Challenge title defences
- First contintental champs since 2001 are a huge success
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)