- Olympian mates become rivals at ‘The Grand’
- Haig holds on to lead but Groenewald gets closer at Kyalami
- Bregman back in bid to repeat Cape Town Ladies Open heroics
- Turning into a full-time athlete pays off as Wayne walks to new SA best
- SA’s Baker back to Hawaii to take on monster waves
- Top 10 finish for Hudson and Jim at Miami World Cup
- Haig grabs his second chance with both hands to lead Challenge
- SA’s Halkett welcomes challenge of Olympic champions Germany
- Brown and Weber capture Cape Mile titles
- Teenager Ignation spurs WP to victory at Zwartkop
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)