- Ace Buys looks for better balance going forward
- Blitzboks get back into swing of things before Gold Coast opener
- High fives as SA bowlers take African States title
- Mokoena makes merry in Marrakech with another SA record
- Modise gets five as Banyana bash Botswana 10-0
- Williams races to silver at World Championships
- SA seven’s women book World Series spot
- Bianca, Jordy in super surfing form in California
- No sitting on the fence as Barrett gets to the point
- Youth Olympian Lexi looks to Europe to take a leap upwards
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)