- Murray’s bronze makes it medal No1 for Team SA
- Team SA in action: Day two
- Sanders, Roberts fade but target team relay
- How Team SA fared: Day one
- Spectacular ceremony… now let the Games begin…
- Bunch of five triathletes hoping to be a hit
- Team SA in action on day one
- Track aces race into action at Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- SA badminton team take on Norfolk Island in opener
- Habana released too late for Games
SA COACHING FRAMEWORK
The South African Sport for Life document and the Long Term Coach Development are the two core pillars for the South African Coaching framework.
The Participant development model and the Coaching development model have evolved through intensive and ongoing consultation meetings. These documents impact on those involved in sport programme planning at club, school, community, regional and provincial and national level, in that it provides a framework for analysing the types of participants and coaches in a range of contexts and sport participation and coaching at various levels.
Scoping Report SASCOC┬áÔÇô (Word .doc)
Please comment below. (All comments will be emailed to SASCOC)