- Phalula’s victory is a triumph over tribulations
- Continent’s quickest are coming to South Africa
- Brazil sevens rugby side in SA to hone their skills
- World’s top skateboarders are coming to Kimberley
- McGregor hunting down first Fish K1 title
- Ace Buys looks for better balance going forward
- Blitzboks get back into swing of things before Gold Coast opener
- High fives as SA bowlers take African States title
- Mokoena makes merry in Marrakech with another SA record
- Modise gets five as Banyana bash Botswana 10-0
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.