- SA wheelchair tennis aces down Morocco
- SA bowlers shine at world championships
- Khwela fronts up to the challenge of Non-Stop Dusi
- Blitzbok women drawn with front-runners New Zealand in Atlanta
- Amajimbos roar into African Youth Championships final
- Olympic rower pulls out all the stops to beat cancer
- Maliekal wins Uganda International title for SA
- Amajimbos look to maintain momentum against Nigeria
- Two SA teams will do duty in African Qualification tennis tournament
- Yet another victory for Paralympian Van Dyk
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.