- Wayde has the world at his feet after Paris performance
- Women’s footballers go down at Student Games
- International stars in SA action at Potchefstroom
- Seeds flourish at Soweto Open
- SA footballers lose opening matches at World Student Games
- Klaasen into second round doubles at Wimbledon
- Simons settles into second spot at European Masters
- Simbine keeps it simple after his sub-10 second dash
- SA’s top students gear up for action in Gwangju
- Simbine, Van Rensburg rock the night in Slovenia
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.