- SA’s powerhouse women’s team off to world championships
- Maripa moves into quarter-finals in Rotterdam
- How to follow all the Winter Youth Olympic Games news
- Amateur Samu sets the pace at CT Ladies Open
- Moolman-Pasio out ill as Venter swoops to take national TT title
- Boardman, Haig overcome addictions to make it 1-2 at Kyalami
- Stone and Lombard look to maintain form at Tshwane Open
- Olympian mates become rivals at ‘The Grand’
- Haig holds on to lead but Groenewald gets closer at Kyalami
- Bregman back in bid to repeat Cape Town Ladies Open heroics
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.