- Cavemen and Bunters capture inaugural PHL titles
- Frustrated SA trio end 31st in Eisenhower Trophy
- SA end ninth as first junior champs crowned in Olympic surfing era
- No problem for Houstons as they paddle to Pre-Fish 1-2!
- Bregman fires final round 70 to end 31st in Spain
- Murray’s great memories of the Games linger on
- Sanders tastes maiden World Cup success in Salinas
- Paralympic gold medallist adds another silver medal to his collection
- Woolf’s ninth spot is SA’s best finisher at World Juniors
- Star trio carry SA’s hopes at Azores showdown
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.