- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
- Ace SA duo in series triumph Down Under
- Montjane ends season on a double high
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.