- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.