- Semenya still on track for Rio 2016
- World record for Paul as Brown powers on
- Samaai soars to world’s leading leap of 2015 at nationals
- Brown’s golden form continues in Durban
- Top varsity sports stars on show in Western Cape
- Paralympic gold medallist Bouwer calls quits on career
- Rousseau ‘flies’ to World Champs qualifying spot
- Smith ‘boxes’ clever to reach Round Three Down Under
- Incredible Schalk wins key Laureus sports award
- Montjane extra motivated for SA Open success
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.