- Jobodwana blitzes to bronze in the 200m to take SA’s medal tally to two in China
- Sluggish Semenya finishes last in 800m semi-finals in China
- Western Cape’s Wagner on the way forward at netball champs
- SA swimmers still hunting finals in Singapore
- Van Niekerk grabs SA’s first gold at IAAF World Champs in China
- Jobodwana books his place in another World Championships 200m final
- Nel seventh in 400m hurdles final as Palframan makes 200m semi-finals
- Caster cruises into 800m semi-finals in China
- Northern Blues start title defence with 11-0 win over Border
- National champs show Gauteng and North West as the early form teams
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.