- Patterson will make history as he takes to the floor for Team SA in Rio
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- Four SA golfers take on world’s best juniors in Indonesia
- Van Dyk part of history-making mile and he’s also up for key IPC position
- Youth Olympian McClatchie ends ninth at Scottish Open
- Triumphant UJ turn attention to Ussa tournament
- Bruintjies runs like the wind in Italy… but his 100m best won’t count!
- It’s Molokai title No3 for SA’s McGregor
- Silver and bronze medal haul for SA rowers at Lucerne World Cup
- Hayes loses world record but Du Toit gets a world best for himself
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.