- Another World Championships comes to Pietermaritzburg
- Blitzboks out to break Hong Kong hoodoo
- Hartley hogs the limelight with seven wins at KZN Sprint Championships
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- Globe’s best sailors in action in Port Elizabeth
- SA cross-country team head east for World Championships
- Big cash boost for next year’s local Ladies Tour
- Sanders makes it two triathlon titles for SA
- Murray motors to maiden World Cup victory in New Zealand
- Strydom swings his way into contention in Argentine
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.