- Cronje and other SA aces in Hengelo athletics action
- Hartley fades in final but there’s more SA action on Sunday
- Grain grabs two tries but Lady Blitzboks lose twice
- Jermaine’s double jolts Gabon as Banyana win 3-2
- Hartley cruises into World Cup K1 500m final in Duisburg
- Lady Blitzboks fight back for draw against Fiji
- Top students to fight it out for triathlon honours in France
- Jobodwana knew he was on track for SA record
- SA para-rowers grab gold and silver in Gavirate regatta
- SA team named for BMX World Championships in Belgium
The Operations and Support department function is to provide administrative and logistical support to the organization. It also focuses on the management of relations with members of SASCOC including membership matters; resolution of disputes; general ad hoc support; and distribution of information and resources to National Federation.
The coordination, preparation and presentation of special projects lie within this department and some are part of SASCOC flagship programmes in line with the IOC e.g. Olympic Day etc.