- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
OLYMPIC SPORT & ENVIRONMENT CONTEST
The International Olympic Committee’s Awards for Sport and Environment was created by the IOC Commission for Sport and Environment, to acknowledge and further encourage the implementation of good environment practices in the field of sport. In this context the IOC set up a biennial awards, to be presented at the World Conference on Sport and Environment, targeted specifically to the recognition of outstanding activities/ initiatives/projects in the field of sustainable sport and environment.
The award is open to individuals, groups, and organizations nominated by National Olympic Committees, recognized International Federations and Continental Associations.