- National Orders honour for rowing’s ‘Oarsome Foursome’
- Fireballs douse Flames’ challenge in Brutal encounter
- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
OLYMPIC SPORT & ENVIRONMENT CONTEST
The International Olympic Committee’s Awards for Sport and Environment was created by the IOC Commission for Sport and Environment, to acknowledge and further encourage the implementation of good environment practices in the field of sport. In this context the IOC set up a biennial awards, to be presented at the World Conference on Sport and Environment, targeted specifically to the recognition of outstanding activities/ initiatives/projects in the field of sustainable sport and environment.
The award is open to individuals, groups, and organizations nominated by National Olympic Committees, recognized International Federations and Continental Associations.