- Dusi seedings up for grabs at Umpetha Challenge
- Honoured Prinsloo looks to make even bigger strides
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
OLYMPIC SPORT & ART CONTEST
The International Cooperation and Development Department of the International Olympic Committee is responsible for the Sport and Art Contest.┬á The contest is being organized to enable each NOC to further develop an active synergy between the worlds of art and sport at national and international level.
SASCOC therefore creates partnerships with the National Department of Arts and Culture to collectively coordinate and run the contest.┬á SASCOC also believes that this partnership will help build the Department’s strategy in reaching a much wider audience.
The IOC holds this contest during the Olympic year and only three contests have been held.┬á NOC’s receive communiqu├® from the IOC with rules and regulations of the contest with clear timelines being drawn.┬á They also indicate the prize money for the contest.