- Paralympics star Ilse dashes to new African 200m record
- SA team gain great experience at Para-cycling track championships
- South African Olympic couple expecting their first child in September
- Anaso aces 200m at Texas Relays… but tailwind is too strong
- Best placed SA woman … Conrad takes confidence from Chinese run
- Tristen helps SA battle back to seventh spot in Argentine
- Du Preez gets nod to join Blitzboks in Japan
- Schoeman seals sixth spot at WTS in Auckland
- Meintjes makes it a debut European victory in Italy
- Amajimbos hold African champions Mali to a draw
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.