- Double gold for Du Preez as Van Dyk prepares for new cycle
- Skipper White on what water polo needs to stay afloat
- Le Clos, Rousseau make headway in 200m ‘fly at Worlds
- Cameron captures world record in 50m breaststroke heats
- Silver for Van der Burgh in 100m breaststroke final
- Murray motors to Rio 2016 qualification spot in Brazil
- Le Clos and Brown through to 200m freestyle semis in Russia
- SA soccer sides are edging closer to Rio Olympics
- Two more golds for SA at Para-cycling Road World Championships
- Last chance for SA water polo women while men prepare for Brazil
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.