- Early setback for SA’s Paralympians at the Masters
- Buitendag leads the way as SA surfers shine on global circuit
- Pienaar at the helm of SA sevens side in Dubai
- Coppinger captures career-best tournament result in Doha
- Pasio pedals her way to leading sporting award
- Sevens Academy squad named for Harare, Dubai
- Sithole, Montjane meet the Mayor ahead of Masters
- Golden victory for Verdi and Johnson
- Silver for Hoffman, copper for SA in China
- Netballers out to defend regional title in Zimbabwe
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.