- Wöstmann can run her way into SA running history on Sunday
- Nel knocks final hurdle but takes positives away from Ostrava
- Olympians Hudson and Jim return to scene of 2014 triumph
- Legote cock-a-hoop after more rhythmic success
- World-leader Nel faces biggest hurdle of the season in Ostrava
- SA wrap up World Cup campaign with a second place for Hartley
- Simbine takes second spot in Hengelo 100m dash
- Rampant Van Rooyen makes his point at Green Point
- Cronje and other SA aces in Hengelo athletics action
- Hartley fades in final but there’s more SA action on Sunday
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.