- Ryle the star of South Africa at Rescue 2014
- Jordaan urges Banyana to do the nation proud in Namibia
- Smith surfs to runners-up spot in Portugal
- Olympic cyclists drop back as Pioneer wraps up
- Klaasen and Butorac win second title of 2014
- SA’s Optimist team upbeat ahead of World Championship
- Schoeman scorches to World Cup gold in Korea
- Pace wins play-off to make it a home-town victory at SA Open
- Modise milestone sees Banyana into semi-finals
- Do or die match for Banyana in Namibia
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.