- Dusi contenders gear up at Gladwin Marathon
- Basson’s birdie blitz sees him leading at Leopard Creek
- SA men’s indoor side named to take on All Stars
- Legote takes fifth spot in Brazil meeting
- African cycling will mix it with the very best in 2016
- No place for Horne as Blitzbok side named for Dubai, Cape Town
- SA’s Olympic Games hopefuls jet off on qualifying mission
- Rising young stars join battle for Jackie Mercer Trophy
- Great results for McGregor and SA stars Down Under
- Wayde, Ashleigh are the big winners of 2015 SA Sports Awards
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.