- Marcia set for Olympic debut as he joins ‘old hands’ Jim and Hudson in Rio
- SA athletes in the medals at Dakar Diamond League
- Bosman’s Comrades hopes depend on her sticking to plan
- SA cyclists bring back three medals from Belgium
- Young Naidoo makes winning Observatory title look ‘Easy’
- Olympian Buys leads six-strong SA side for MTB World Champs
- Dodd leads the chase in Colombia as SA racers line up at world championships
- M4 crew’s Swiss success means SA have five boats qualified for Rio
- SA duo of Simon and Van Zyl book their spots at US Open
- Wostmann can run her way to more SA running records at Comrades
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.