- SA’s Halkett welcomes challenge of Olympic champions Germany
- Brown and Weber capture Cape Mile titles
- Teenager Ignation spurs WP to victory at Zwartkop
- Tatjana takes two golds and Chad, Cameron also shine at Grand Prix
- SA Fed Cup team back down to Group 2 after defeats in Israel
- SA men build for the future with Test series against Olympic champs
- Van Wyk beats the stars to steal the show at Roodeplaat
- Horn and Bruintjies blitz to best times in Germany
- Blitzboks fourth in Sydney after going down to Fiji
- Reto celebrates with top 10 finish in US
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.