- Sanders tastes maiden World Cup success in Salinas
- Paralympic gold-medallist Van Dyk bags silver in Berlin
- Woolf’s ninth spot is SA’s best finisher at World Juniors
- Star trio carry SA’s hopes at Azores showdown
- SA women’s sevens side end third at Hokkaido tournament
- Three-time Olympian Hartley fishes for new challenges
- Southern Cape seal SA Inter-Provincial title
- Olympic bronze medallists in Pool B for season opener
- SA youngsters on the rise at World Juniors
- Three clubs still in the mix after windy day at SA Inter-Provincial
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.