- TDF ace Meintjes is on the move as Rio beckons
- Banyana look for a jump-start to Olympic campaign
- Team SA’s sisters of success at Rio Olympics
- Moerane says SA are ready to perform on biggest platform
- SA coaching combo completes an Olympic circle
- Van Zyl upbeat ahead of upcoming Rio Olympics
- KG captures doubles title ahead of Rio Paralympics
- Leotlela warms up for Olympics with a silver medal in Poland
- Team SA start moving into Athletes’ Village at Rio Olympics
- Wayde, Zanele named as SA flagbearers at Rio send-off
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.