- Para-cycling world champion’s horror fire experience
- Horn hunts down long-time SA sprint record
- Olympian Van Zyl picks up valuable ranking points in Germany
- Hoffman races to line honours in sweltering Tour de Boland
- Second-half goals see Banyana go down to Mexico in Cyprus
- Rudolph rides to Boland victory but Nel nails yellow jersey
- Netball ace Barnard packs down for Lady Blitzboks
- SA hockey squad named for Cape Town tournament
- Girdlestone grabs victory in second stage of Tour de Boland
- Fischer flies to African Cup victory in Buffalo City
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.