- SA fight back to hold Belgium to 3-3 draw
- Andy and Abby dominate Drak Challenge
- Du Plessis helps SA to draw against Belgium
- Amajita beat Belarus to reach Commonwealth Cup final
- Oupa’s strike keeps Bafana in the AFCON mix
- Klaasen crashes out of Australian Open in Melbourne
- Hoffman, Matthee ride off with continental scratch titles
- SA women hit four past Chile in Cape Town Test
- Coach Barrow looking beyond France… to Brazil 2016
- Piontek snatches first rankings points on his road to Rio
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.