- Murray improves to fourth in Cape Town leg of WTS
- England’s Holland wins SA leg of triathlon series
- Hayes races to another record in Brazil
- Van Dyk hoping for a dry run in London Marathon
- Sanders hopes improved swim will set her up for success
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- SA’s Hayes hurtles to world best in Brazil
- Prinsloo goes under the knife in order to cut times ahead of Rio
- Du Preez on song with track records and marathon triumph
- Hometown hero Murray is aiming high at WTS event in Cape Town
To focus on national athletes not part of OPEX and those who have financial constraints with a view of elevating them to international levels.
(i) The support services are similar to those of OPEX, except the provision of monthly grants.
(ii) Residential Programme this programme allows athletes to be based at a centre on a full time basis, whilst also attending school or tertiary studies. The programmes are structured in a flexible way which allows the athlete to also train and compete.