- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
Is a community sports activist and in a bid to give back and contribute to the growth of sport in communities. Keikabile has dedicated the last 30 years to promoting sport in schools and communities. She has given her life to the promotion of sport in South Africa and is heavily involved in athletics administration, as a technical manager for Athletics South Africa, and as President of Athletics North West Province. She grew up knowing no other way of passing time except by participating in all sorts of sporting activities. While at college she wanted to be a sports coach, but was told it was a man’s job. This made her determined to prove everybody wrong.