- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
Is a community sports activist and in a bid to give back and contribute to the growth of sport in communities. Keikabile has dedicated the last 30 years to promoting sport in schools and communities. She has given her life to the promotion of sport in South Africa and is heavily involved in athletics administration, as a technical manager for Athletics South Africa, and as President of Athletics North West Province. She grew up knowing no other way of passing time except by participating in all sorts of sporting activities. While at college she wanted to be a sports coach, but was told it was a man’s job. This made her determined to prove everybody wrong.