- Patterson will make history as he takes to the floor for Team SA in Rio
- President’s Voice – Gideon Sam
- Four SA golfers take on world’s best juniors in Indonesia
- Van Dyk part of history-making mile and he’s also up for key IPC position
- Youth Olympian McClatchie ends ninth at Scottish Open
- Triumphant UJ turn attention to Ussa tournament
- Bruintjies runs like the wind in Italy… but his 100m best won’t count!
- It’s Molokai title No3 for SA’s McGregor
- Silver and bronze medal haul for SA rowers at Lucerne World Cup
- Hayes loses world record but Du Toit gets a world best for himself
Is a key player in the Free State and will now be looking to broaden his horizons outside the province. Segwaba is currently the president of the Free State Sports Confederation. During his days at secondary school he was elected as the Executive Member of the Welkom branch of the Congress of the South African Students (COSAS) and Provincial Committees sport portfolio responsible for organising students to join the progressive sports movement. Two years later he was elected as the first provincial chairperson of the Free State Youth Council where all youth political format formations converge to discuss issues affecting young people in the province. Successively, Segwaba was elected as National Sport Council (NSC) Northern Free State regional chairperson and consequently provincial chair of the NSC in the Free State province.