- Janse van Rensburg, Pasio scoop Unite4Mandela cycle honours
- SA blackball players strike gold at world championships
- Marathon superstars inspire SA communities
- Young judoka players out to grab Region 5 medals
- Key national MTB dates for 2015 season announced
- Watch this video to learn about the Unite4Mandela Challenge
- IOC unveils list of 40 new proposals
- Sanders upbeat about SA triathlon but says funding will be vital
- Sithole, Montjane set off for Wheelchair Masters
- SA fighters bring back three bronze medals from African Open
SASCOC, as a National Olympic Committee participates in all Awards and Contest events initiated and organized by the IOC.┬á The projects are as follows:
Olympic Sport and Art Contest
The International Cooperation and Development Department of the International Olympic Committee is responsible for the Sport and Art Contest.
Olympic Sport and Literature Competition
The International Olympic Committee and its Commission for Culture and Olympic Education has launched the 3rdedition of Olympic Sport and Literature Competition of 2009.
Olympic Sport and Environment Contest
The International Olympic Committee’s Awards for Sport and Environment was created by the IOC Commission for Sport and Environment, to acknowledge and further encourage the implementation of good environment practices in the field of sport.
Olympic Sport and Singing Contest
The project was launched in 2008. The project hopes to generate significant interest to respective countries and restore an active synergy between the worlds of music and sports at a national and international level.
Olympic Women and Sports Awards
The International Olympic Committee and the Olympic Family celebrates the International Women’s Day by hosting Women and Sports Awards annually.
NOC’s IF’s, Continental Associations are invited to submit nominations for these awards whereby the final selection of the winners is determined by the Women and Sport Commission.