- Stings down champs as Jaguars post Brutal record
- Bogey-free Bekker builds four-stroke lead in Lusaka
- National Orders honour for rowing’s ‘Oarsome Foursome’
- Fireballs douse Flames’ challenge in Brutal encounter
- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
The High Performance Department is the main delivery arm of SASCOC with regard to the preparation and delivery of Team South Africa for major events. The department comprises mainly of three sections, which are Team Preparation, National Academy System and Coaches Development. Whilst these are different sections, they are inter-linked due to the inter-dependency of services to be rendered to SASCOC members. This department is supported by four commissions which comprise of various experts on sports. These commissions are High Performance, Athletes, Coaches and Medical and Anti-doping Commissions. These commissions give expert advice and input on specific issues which are then taken to the Board for ratification where applicable or implemented by the Department.