- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
Hajera Kajee – FIRST VICE PRESIDENT
Kajee is passionate about the development and transformation of sport in South Africa. She was elected as Treasurer of the South African Table Tennis Board in 1988 and subsequently as Secretary General of the same board in 1991. She was also appointed by then Sports Minister, Mr Steve Tshwete to serve on a sub-committee on sports policy formulation and a member to the National Sports Council of Women’s Committee. In 1996 she was elected second Vice President of the National Olympic Committee (NOCSA), the first woman to be elected on the NOCSA executive and in 1997 she was appointed as member of Women and Sport South Africa (WASSA). In 2001 she was elected to the South African Sports Commission as a Commissioner. In 2012 Kanjee was elected Vice President Public Relations in the Africa Table Tennis Federation (ATTF) and was also elected in the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) in 2013 Women in sport Commissioner.