- Multi-talented Strauss, Le Roux show that the future’s bright
- Ho all set to fly the flag for SA archery in Rio
- Foreigners to the fore but Van Wyk’s not done yet
- Nel faces tough European opener… but she’s up for it!
- Dale Whitaker’s a winner once more!
- Hougaard back on Blitzboks duty for Paris/London
- Rising stars head for inaugural Cape Town Pro
- Van Rensburg readies himself for Diamond League debut
- Van Wyk leads SA challenge at Zwartkop
- Longjumper Lynique lays down her marker for Rio 2016
SASCOC holds General Meetings annually as stipulated in the SASCOC Articles of Association. This is the highest forum where SASCOC members and other key stakeholders deliberate on policy and strategic matters for effective development and growth of sport in the country. These meetings are General Meetings and Annual General Meetings where financials are tabled and approved. The coordination, preparation and presentation of these meetings are the responsibility of the Department. Notices of the meetings are forwarded to members and all administrative and logistical arrangements of the events are facilitated within.
Annual General Meetings