- Stings down champs as Jaguars post Brutal record
- Bogey-free Bekker builds four-stroke lead in Lusaka
- National Orders honour for rowing’s ‘Oarsome Foursome’
- Fireballs douse Flames’ challenge in Brutal encounter
- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
SASCOC holds General Meetings annually as stipulated in the SASCOC Articles of Association. This is the highest forum where SASCOC members and other key stakeholders deliberate on policy and strategic matters for effective development and growth of sport in the country. These meetings are General Meetings and Annual General Meetings where financials are tabled and approved. The coordination, preparation and presentation of these meetings are the responsibility of the Department. Notices of the meetings are forwarded to members and all administrative and logistical arrangements of the events are facilitated within.
Annual General Meetings