- Bruintjies runs like the wind in Italy… but his 100m best won’t count!
- It’s Molokai title No3 for SA’s McGregor
- Silver and bronze medal haul for SA rowers at Lucerne World Cup
- Hayes loses world record but Du Toit gets a world best for himself
- Training squad named for Welsh games as Crinums win BFNPL
- Beyers blasts to new SA track record in Paris
- Champion Cameron reckons Rio gold will require world record
- Golden success for Prinsloo and Horn in European competitions
- Eleven-strong SA squad to battle at Scottish Open
- Banyana Banyana take on top-ranked US in Chicago
SASCOC holds General Meetings annually as stipulated in the SASCOC Articles of Association. This is the highest forum where SASCOC members and other key stakeholders deliberate on policy and strategic matters for effective development and growth of sport in the country. These meetings are General Meetings and Annual General Meetings where financials are tabled and approved. The coordination, preparation and presentation of these meetings are the responsibility of the Department. Notices of the meetings are forwarded to members and all administrative and logistical arrangements of the events are facilitated within.
Annual General Meetings