- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
As the curtain on the 2016 Rio Olympics comes down, GARY LEMKE gives his verdict on South Africa as they...
By Gary Lemke It was just after 11 o’clock on Wednesday in the Olympic Stadium. As has...
By Gary Lemke Looking at her tiny baby born prematurely at 28 weeks and weighing in at...
There were a handful of journalists standing in the mixed zone at the Olympic aquatic centre, all...
It’s the rematch that’s been four years in the making. Can you just imagine if it was...
The streets of Rio are suddenly visibly more patrolled as the 2016 Olympics burst into life, writes...
The athletes are the ones who grab all the applause and the headlines, but the success of...
I tried to open the kitchen window but couldn’t – there wasn’t one. The ‘window’ is a mosquito...