- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
As the curtain on the 2016 Rio Olympics comes down, GARY LEMKE gives his verdict on South Africa as they...
By Gary Lemke It was just after 11 o’clock on Wednesday in the Olympic Stadium. As has...
By Gary Lemke Looking at her tiny baby born prematurely at 28 weeks and weighing in at...
There were a handful of journalists standing in the mixed zone at the Olympic aquatic centre, all...
It’s the rematch that’s been four years in the making. Can you just imagine if it was...
The streets of Rio are suddenly visibly more patrolled as the 2016 Olympics burst into life, writes...
The athletes are the ones who grab all the applause and the headlines, but the success of...
I tried to open the kitchen window but couldn’t – there wasn’t one. The ‘window’ is a mosquito...