- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
As the curtain on the 2016 Rio Olympics comes down, GARY LEMKE gives his verdict on South Africa as they...
By Gary Lemke It was just after 11 o’clock on Wednesday in the Olympic Stadium. As has...
By Gary Lemke Looking at her tiny baby born prematurely at 28 weeks and weighing in at...
There were a handful of journalists standing in the mixed zone at the Olympic aquatic centre, all...
It’s the rematch that’s been four years in the making. Can you just imagine if it was...
The streets of Rio are suddenly visibly more patrolled as the 2016 Olympics burst into life, writes...
The athletes are the ones who grab all the applause and the headlines, but the success of...
I tried to open the kitchen window but couldn’t – there wasn’t one. The ‘window’ is a mosquito...