- Cavemen and Bunters capture inaugural PHL titles
- Frustrated SA trio end 31st in Eisenhower Trophy
- SA end ninth as first junior champs crowned in Olympic surfing era
- No problem for Houstons as they paddle to Pre-Fish 1-2!
- Bregman fires final round 70 to end 31st in Spain
- Murray’s great memories of the Games linger on
- Sanders tastes maiden World Cup success in Salinas
- Paralympic gold medallist adds another silver medal to his collection
- Woolf’s ninth spot is SA’s best finisher at World Juniors
- Star trio carry SA’s hopes at Azores showdown
The national rugby sevens side turned out for their first training session on Monday ahead of their...
Karina Gerber is a woman prepared to give up nearly everything important to her in her quest...
The year of 2011 is the year for African athletes to both prepare and perform so as...
The 2010 UIPM (Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne) Biathle World Championships were held late in the year...
Paul Roos Gymnasium Grade 12 student David O’Brien showed his huge potential with victory at the Boland...