- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
In action for Team South Africa
- Updated: August 15, 2016
South Africa has competitors in four codes on Monday (15 August). Here is a list of competitors, Rio times (SA time in brackets).
9.30am (2.30pm), Men’s triple jump qualifying, Group B, Khotso Mokoena
9.42am (2.42pm), 9.48 (2.35pm), Women’s 200m, Heat three and four, Alyssa Conley and Justine Palframan
11.56 (4.56pm), 12.03 (5.03pm), 12:10 (5.10pm, Men’s 400m hurdles heats (four, five and six), Le Roux Hamman, Lindsay Hanekom and LJ van Zyl.
8.56pm (1.56am), Men’s 110m hurdles, heat three, Antonio Alkana
9.54 (2.54), Women’s 400m hurdles, heat four, Wenda Nel
9.59am (2.59pm), Women’s K1 200m, Heat Four, Bridgitte Hartley
1.05 (6.05pm), Men’s 470 classs, Races eight, nine and 10, Asenathi Jim and Roger Hudson
9am (2pm), Women’s 10km open water event, Michelle Weber