- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
Collins strike sees Scotland upset SA women
- Updated: February 29, 2016
A goal two minutes after halftime by Robyn Collins gave Scotland a shock 1-0 win over the South African women’s hockey team in the third and final test at Hartleyvale in Cape Town on Sunday night.
South Africa had beaten Scotland 8-1 on Saturday. They’d also won the first Test 2-1 so the surprise defeat couldn’t prevent their 2-1 series win.
The last leg of the Private Property Summer Series now begins on Monday with the third and final Test between the SA men’s hockey team and Germany at 6pm.
The SA women’s team and the German women’s team wrap up the series with two tests later in the week.