- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
Collins strike sees Scotland upset SA women
- Updated: February 29, 2016
A goal two minutes after halftime by Robyn Collins gave Scotland a shock 1-0 win over the South African women’s hockey team in the third and final test at Hartleyvale in Cape Town on Sunday night.
South Africa had beaten Scotland 8-1 on Saturday. They’d also won the first Test 2-1 so the surprise defeat couldn’t prevent their 2-1 series win.
The last leg of the Private Property Summer Series now begins on Monday with the third and final Test between the SA men’s hockey team and Germany at 6pm.
The SA women’s team and the German women’s team wrap up the series with two tests later in the week.