- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
Collins strike sees Scotland upset SA women
- Updated: February 29, 2016
A goal two minutes after halftime by Robyn Collins gave Scotland a shock 1-0 win over the South African women’s hockey team in the third and final test at Hartleyvale in Cape Town on Sunday night.
South Africa had beaten Scotland 8-1 on Saturday. They’d also won the first Test 2-1 so the surprise defeat couldn’t prevent their 2-1 series win.
The last leg of the Private Property Summer Series now begins on Monday with the third and final Test between the SA men’s hockey team and Germany at 6pm.
The SA women’s team and the German women’s team wrap up the series with two tests later in the week.