- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
- SA win three medals on day one of African Championships
- Former stars Radebe and McCarthy help find new Bafana coach
- SA’s Ahlers one shot off as Canter leads on Outeniqua
- Birkett and Solms blast into lead as Dusi gets under way
Collins strike sees Scotland upset SA women
- Updated: February 29, 2016
A goal two minutes after halftime by Robyn Collins gave Scotland a shock 1-0 win over the South African women’s hockey team in the third and final test at Hartleyvale in Cape Town on Sunday night.
South Africa had beaten Scotland 8-1 on Saturday. They’d also won the first Test 2-1 so the surprise defeat couldn’t prevent their 2-1 series win.
The last leg of the Private Property Summer Series now begins on Monday with the third and final Test between the SA men’s hockey team and Germany at 6pm.
The SA women’s team and the German women’s team wrap up the series with two tests later in the week.