- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
Collins strike sees Scotland upset SA women
- Updated: February 29, 2016
A goal two minutes after halftime by Robyn Collins gave Scotland a shock 1-0 win over the South African women’s hockey team in the third and final test at Hartleyvale in Cape Town on Sunday night.
South Africa had beaten Scotland 8-1 on Saturday. They’d also won the first Test 2-1 so the surprise defeat couldn’t prevent their 2-1 series win.
The last leg of the Private Property Summer Series now begins on Monday with the third and final Test between the SA men’s hockey team and Germany at 6pm.
The SA women’s team and the German women’s team wrap up the series with two tests later in the week.