- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
Pace takes 46th spot at Blue Bay LPGA
- Updated: November 3, 2015
South Africa’s Lee-Anne Pace ended tied for 46th in the title defence of her Blue Bay LPGA title at Hainan Island, China on Sunday, writes Mark Etheridge.
Pace opened her final round with a birdie three at the par-four first but had two bogeys as she turned in 37.
There followed three more bogeys at the 10th, 13th and 17th and a birdie on the 15th. That saw a two-over par second nine of 38 to card a third round 75.
She ended with a final score of 302, 14 over par, along with four other players, Ziqi Ye of China, Min Lee of Taiwan, Hee Young Park (South Korea), Moriya Jutanugarn (Thailand) and Mi Hyang Lee (South Korea).
They all banked $7,514 for their efforts over the four days and Pace’s Tour earnings now stand at $367,231.
Tournament winner was South Korea’s Sei Young Kim with a score of 286 for which she took home $300,000.