- Championship Records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Pace takes 46th spot at Blue Bay LPGA
- Updated: November 3, 2015
South Africa’s Lee-Anne Pace ended tied for 46th in the title defence of her Blue Bay LPGA title at Hainan Island, China on Sunday, writes Mark Etheridge.
Pace opened her final round with a birdie three at the par-four first but had two bogeys as she turned in 37.
There followed three more bogeys at the 10th, 13th and 17th and a birdie on the 15th. That saw a two-over par second nine of 38 to card a third round 75.
She ended with a final score of 302, 14 over par, along with four other players, Ziqi Ye of China, Min Lee of Taiwan, Hee Young Park (South Korea), Moriya Jutanugarn (Thailand) and Mi Hyang Lee (South Korea).
They all banked $7,514 for their efforts over the four days and Pace’s Tour earnings now stand at $367,231.
Tournament winner was South Korea’s Sei Young Kim with a score of 286 for which she took home $300,000.