- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
Five new sports recommended for 2020 Olympics in Tokyo
- Updated: September 28, 2015
Five potential Olympic sporting codes have until next August before they hear if they will be part of the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.
A meeting of the International Olympic Committee saw baseball/softball, skateboarding, sport climbing and surfing being recommended for inclusion in the 2020 Games.
An original list of 26 sports were originally submitted before this was reduced to first eight in June, 2015, then five on Monday.
The three sports that missed out were bowling, squash and wushu (martial arts).
Sevens rugby and golf were the two new sports included for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.