- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
SuperSport to cover 2015 African Games
- Updated: September 3, 2015
SuperSport will broadcast the 11th edition of the All Africa Games live on SuperSport 9.
The coverage will start with the opening ceremony on Friday night, and will run until the closing ceremony on 19th September.
The 2015 Games are returning to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo, the venue of the first edition, as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
Over 15 000 athletes will compete in 22 disciplines, including football, basketball, track and field, cycling and pétanque.
SA athletes will compete in 15 of those disciplines and among those SuperSport will showcase athletics, boxing, football, and swimming.
In addition to SuperSport 9, some live action will also be broadcast on SuperSport Select.
Enjoy watching African Games.