- Swiss experience helps Beyers take two track titles
- SA’s developing sailors to battle it out in historic regatta
- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
SuperSport to cover 2015 African Games
- Updated: September 3, 2015
SuperSport will broadcast the 11th edition of the All Africa Games live on SuperSport 9.
The coverage will start with the opening ceremony on Friday night, and will run until the closing ceremony on 19th September.
The 2015 Games are returning to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo, the venue of the first edition, as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
Over 15 000 athletes will compete in 22 disciplines, including football, basketball, track and field, cycling and pétanque.
SA athletes will compete in 15 of those disciplines and among those SuperSport will showcase athletics, boxing, football, and swimming.
In addition to SuperSport 9, some live action will also be broadcast on SuperSport Select.
Enjoy watching African Games.