- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
SuperSport to cover 2015 African Games
- Updated: September 3, 2015
SuperSport will broadcast the 11th edition of the All Africa Games live on SuperSport 9.
The coverage will start with the opening ceremony on Friday night, and will run until the closing ceremony on 19th September.
The 2015 Games are returning to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo, the venue of the first edition, as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
Over 15 000 athletes will compete in 22 disciplines, including football, basketball, track and field, cycling and pétanque.
SA athletes will compete in 15 of those disciplines and among those SuperSport will showcase athletics, boxing, football, and swimming.
In addition to SuperSport 9, some live action will also be broadcast on SuperSport Select.
Enjoy watching African Games.