- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
SuperSport to cover 2015 African Games
- Updated: September 3, 2015
SuperSport will broadcast the 11th edition of the All Africa Games live on SuperSport 9.
The coverage will start with the opening ceremony on Friday night, and will run until the closing ceremony on 19th September.
The 2015 Games are returning to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo, the venue of the first edition, as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
Over 15 000 athletes will compete in 22 disciplines, including football, basketball, track and field, cycling and pétanque.
SA athletes will compete in 15 of those disciplines and among those SuperSport will showcase athletics, boxing, football, and swimming.
In addition to SuperSport 9, some live action will also be broadcast on SuperSport Select.
Enjoy watching African Games.