- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
SuperSport to cover 2015 African Games
- Updated: September 3, 2015
SuperSport will broadcast the 11th edition of the All Africa Games live on SuperSport 9.
The coverage will start with the opening ceremony on Friday night, and will run until the closing ceremony on 19th September.
The 2015 Games are returning to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo, the venue of the first edition, as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
Over 15 000 athletes will compete in 22 disciplines, including football, basketball, track and field, cycling and pétanque.
SA athletes will compete in 15 of those disciplines and among those SuperSport will showcase athletics, boxing, football, and swimming.
In addition to SuperSport 9, some live action will also be broadcast on SuperSport Select.
Enjoy watching African Games.