- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
Coppinger stays 17th while Waters is 32nd in world squash rankings
- Updated: August 5, 2015
South Africa’s top squash player, Steve Coppinger has maintained his 17th spot in the latest world rankings released this week.
The 2015 national champion, first entered the world’s top 20 in April 2013.
He recently led the KwaZulu-Natal men’s team to victory in the annual interprovincial Laser Jarvis Cup played in Potchefstroom.
Western Province’s Shaun le Roux is currently ranked 42nd with SA Country Districts’ players Christo Potgieter and JP Brits at 181st and 183rd respectively.
In the women’s rankings, Siyoli Waters, South Africa’s No1 player is ranked 32nd with Cheyna Tucker at 61st, Milnay Louw at 96th and Alexandra Fuller at 99th.
University of Johannesburg students (and twins!) Elani and Lume Landman are at 153rd and 165th respectively.