- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
Coppinger stays 17th while Waters is 32nd in world squash rankings
- Updated: August 5, 2015
South Africa’s top squash player, Steve Coppinger has maintained his 17th spot in the latest world rankings released this week.
The 2015 national champion, first entered the world’s top 20 in April 2013.
He recently led the KwaZulu-Natal men’s team to victory in the annual interprovincial Laser Jarvis Cup played in Potchefstroom.
Western Province’s Shaun le Roux is currently ranked 42nd with SA Country Districts’ players Christo Potgieter and JP Brits at 181st and 183rd respectively.
In the women’s rankings, Siyoli Waters, South Africa’s No1 player is ranked 32nd with Cheyna Tucker at 61st, Milnay Louw at 96th and Alexandra Fuller at 99th.
University of Johannesburg students (and twins!) Elani and Lume Landman are at 153rd and 165th respectively.