- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
- Ace SA duo in series triumph Down Under
- Montjane ends season on a double high
South African rowing ace gets great global exposure
- Updated: June 24, 2015
Johannesburg rowing cox Willie Morgan recently returned from an international regatta in Italy where he helped one of Team South Africa’s para-rowing crews earned a silver medal, writes Mark Etheridge.
Next up for the St John’s College product who is currently a University of Johannesburg law student is the World Rowing Championships in Aiguebelette, France from the end of August and into September.
Twenty-two-year-old Morgan’s prowess was good enough to see him being profiled by the World Rowing website where he features in the Rising Star athlete.
To read all about one of South Africa’s new crop of talent, click here and follow his journey.