- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
South African rowing ace gets great global exposure
- Updated: June 24, 2015
Johannesburg rowing cox Willie Morgan recently returned from an international regatta in Italy where he helped one of Team South Africa’s para-rowing crews earned a silver medal, writes Mark Etheridge.
Next up for the St John’s College product who is currently a University of Johannesburg law student is the World Rowing Championships in Aiguebelette, France from the end of August and into September.
Twenty-two-year-old Morgan’s prowess was good enough to see him being profiled by the World Rowing website where he features in the Rising Star athlete.
To read all about one of South Africa’s new crop of talent, click here and follow his journey.