- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
South African rowing ace gets great global exposure
- Updated: June 24, 2015
Johannesburg rowing cox Willie Morgan recently returned from an international regatta in Italy where he helped one of Team South Africa’s para-rowing crews earned a silver medal, writes Mark Etheridge.
Next up for the St John’s College product who is currently a University of Johannesburg law student is the World Rowing Championships in Aiguebelette, France from the end of August and into September.
Twenty-two-year-old Morgan’s prowess was good enough to see him being profiled by the World Rowing website where he features in the Rising Star athlete.
To read all about one of South Africa’s new crop of talent, click here and follow his journey.