- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
2016 Olympics – media accreditation reminder
- Updated: April 21, 2015
Members of the print media and photographers are reminded of the deadline for expressing interest in reporting on the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Following the previous reminders in August 2014, January 2015 and again in April 2015, print media who have yet to respond are reminded that the deadline for submission of interest in covering the Games is Friday, 15 May, 2015.
This information is needed in order for South Africa’s Olympic governing body SASCOC to inform the International Olympic Committee (IOC) of media numbers ahead of the 2016 Games.
Should media be interested in covering the Olympics they are asked to contact Shane Keohane on [email protected] or directly on 082 090-3971.
Kindly supply full names (as they appear on the media person’s passport) and the relevant media house or organisation.
Once we have an indication of media numbers, we will advise in terms of the process to be followed in terms of official accreditation and the accompanying time frames.
Media are once again reminded of the urgency required as once all deadlines have been passed there will be no chance of accreditation.