- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
2016 Olympics – media accreditation reminder
- Updated: April 21, 2015
Members of the print media and photographers are reminded of the deadline for expressing interest in reporting on the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Following the previous reminders in August 2014, January 2015 and again in April 2015, print media who have yet to respond are reminded that the deadline for submission of interest in covering the Games is Friday, 15 May, 2015.
This information is needed in order for South Africa’s Olympic governing body SASCOC to inform the International Olympic Committee (IOC) of media numbers ahead of the 2016 Games.
Should media be interested in covering the Olympics they are asked to contact Shane Keohane on [email protected] or directly on 082 090-3971.
Kindly supply full names (as they appear on the media person’s passport) and the relevant media house or organisation.
Once we have an indication of media numbers, we will advise in terms of the process to be followed in terms of official accreditation and the accompanying time frames.
Media are once again reminded of the urgency required as once all deadlines have been passed there will be no chance of accreditation.