- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
2016 Olympics – media accreditation reminder
- Updated: April 21, 2015
Members of the print media and photographers are reminded of the deadline for expressing interest in reporting on the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Following the previous reminders in August 2014, January 2015 and again in April 2015, print media who have yet to respond are reminded that the deadline for submission of interest in covering the Games is Friday, 15 May, 2015.
This information is needed in order for South Africa’s Olympic governing body SASCOC to inform the International Olympic Committee (IOC) of media numbers ahead of the 2016 Games.
Should media be interested in covering the Olympics they are asked to contact Shane Keohane on [email protected] or directly on 082 090-3971.
Kindly supply full names (as they appear on the media person’s passport) and the relevant media house or organisation.
Once we have an indication of media numbers, we will advise in terms of the process to be followed in terms of official accreditation and the accompanying time frames.
Media are once again reminded of the urgency required as once all deadlines have been passed there will be no chance of accreditation.