- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
Coppinger maintains top 20 spot, Waters moves up
- Updated: April 9, 2015
South Africa’s top-ranked men’s and women’s players are maintaining or moving up the international rankings, writes Mark Etheridge.
The Professional Squash Players Association (PSA) have released their latest weekly world rankings.
They show Steve Coppinger, a former member of Team South Africa at the World Games in Taiwan six years ago, as having retained his 15th sport for the second successive month.
And national women’s champion Siyoli Waters has moved up one spot to a personal high of 34th.
Also moving up is Western Province’s Shaun le Roux who improves two places to 37th.
Second best women’s player is Cheyna Tucker at 63, while Milnay Louw has leapt 12 spots up to 86th.