RingballSA wishing you well with your preparations and presentation of the final bid for Commonwealth Games 2022 in March 2015...
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
SASCOC on 2022 Commonwealth Games bid
- Updated: February 11, 2015
‘We have noted Edmonton’s decision to withdraw from the bid process to host the Commonwealth Games in 2022. As the Bid Committee for the City of Durban, we are required to follow due process and lodge our bid with the Commonwealth Games Federation,’ said Mr Tubby Reddy, CEO of SASCOC.
The deadline for the lodgement process is 2 March 2015.