- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
IOC Agenda 2020 Session
- Updated: December 5, 2014
South African member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sam Ramsamy and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) President, Gideon Sam will both be attending the IOC Agenda 2020 Session scheduled for Monaco from 8 to 9 December 2014.
Ramsamy, who chaired one of the Agenda 2020 Working Groups and Sam will participate in the discussions at the Session in Monaco. They will articulate their views to ensure that the future of the Olympic movement is secured for many years to come.
On their return from Monaco, both Ramsamy and Sam will brief the SASCOC membership on Vision 2020.