- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
IOC Agenda 2020 Session
- Updated: December 5, 2014
South African member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sam Ramsamy and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) President, Gideon Sam will both be attending the IOC Agenda 2020 Session scheduled for Monaco from 8 to 9 December 2014.
Ramsamy, who chaired one of the Agenda 2020 Working Groups and Sam will participate in the discussions at the Session in Monaco. They will articulate their views to ensure that the future of the Olympic movement is secured for many years to come.
On their return from Monaco, both Ramsamy and Sam will brief the SASCOC membership on Vision 2020.