- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
IOC Agenda 2020 Session
- Updated: December 5, 2014
South African member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sam Ramsamy and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) President, Gideon Sam will both be attending the IOC Agenda 2020 Session scheduled for Monaco from 8 to 9 December 2014.
Ramsamy, who chaired one of the Agenda 2020 Working Groups and Sam will participate in the discussions at the Session in Monaco. They will articulate their views to ensure that the future of the Olympic movement is secured for many years to come.
On their return from Monaco, both Ramsamy and Sam will brief the SASCOC membership on Vision 2020.