- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
IOC Agenda 2020 Session
- Updated: December 5, 2014
South African member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sam Ramsamy and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) President, Gideon Sam will both be attending the IOC Agenda 2020 Session scheduled for Monaco from 8 to 9 December 2014.
Ramsamy, who chaired one of the Agenda 2020 Working Groups and Sam will participate in the discussions at the Session in Monaco. They will articulate their views to ensure that the future of the Olympic movement is secured for many years to come.
On their return from Monaco, both Ramsamy and Sam will brief the SASCOC membership on Vision 2020.