- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
IOC Agenda 2020 Session
- Updated: December 5, 2014
South African member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sam Ramsamy and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) President, Gideon Sam will both be attending the IOC Agenda 2020 Session scheduled for Monaco from 8 to 9 December 2014.
Ramsamy, who chaired one of the Agenda 2020 Working Groups and Sam will participate in the discussions at the Session in Monaco. They will articulate their views to ensure that the future of the Olympic movement is secured for many years to come.
On their return from Monaco, both Ramsamy and Sam will brief the SASCOC membership on Vision 2020.