- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
Watch this video to learn about the Unite4Mandela Challenge
- Updated: November 19, 2014
The 2014 Unite4Mandela 2.0 campaign, an initiative of the Department of Sport & Recreation South Africa and the Department of Arts and Culture will be held in Pretoria on Saturday, 22 November.
The event will include athletics (road running and walking) and cycling. The two sporting codes are amongst the codes with the largest number of professional and recreational participants.
South Africans are urged to unite for the Nelson Mandela Sports and Culture Day, and both amateur and professional athletes from around South Africa will compete in a number of different events in remembrance of Mandela.
The day will have huge prize money, with over R2m in prizes scheduled to be handed out.
Click on the link below to hear more about the Challenge.