- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Watch this video to learn about the Unite4Mandela Challenge
- Updated: November 19, 2014
The 2014 Unite4Mandela 2.0 campaign, an initiative of the Department of Sport & Recreation South Africa and the Department of Arts and Culture will be held in Pretoria on Saturday, 22 November.
The event will include athletics (road running and walking) and cycling. The two sporting codes are amongst the codes with the largest number of professional and recreational participants.
South Africans are urged to unite for the Nelson Mandela Sports and Culture Day, and both amateur and professional athletes from around South Africa will compete in a number of different events in remembrance of Mandela.
The day will have huge prize money, with over R2m in prizes scheduled to be handed out.
Click on the link below to hear more about the Challenge.