- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
Watch this video to learn about the Unite4Mandela Challenge
- Updated: November 19, 2014
The 2014 Unite4Mandela 2.0 campaign, an initiative of the Department of Sport & Recreation South Africa and the Department of Arts and Culture will be held in Pretoria on Saturday, 22 November.
The event will include athletics (road running and walking) and cycling. The two sporting codes are amongst the codes with the largest number of professional and recreational participants.
South Africans are urged to unite for the Nelson Mandela Sports and Culture Day, and both amateur and professional athletes from around South Africa will compete in a number of different events in remembrance of Mandela.
The day will have huge prize money, with over R2m in prizes scheduled to be handed out.
Click on the link below to hear more about the Challenge.