- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
Team SA in action: Day six
- Updated: August 22, 2014
South Africans in action at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China on Friday.
Qualification rounds: Girls’ javelin (Jo-Ané van Dyk), women’s 400m hurdles (Gezelle Magerman)
Road Race: Men and women’s mass start (Alex Limberg, Ivan Venter, Lebo Pebane, Maia Rawlins)
Qualification races, One-Person Dinghy; Calvin Gibbs and Megan Robertson
Air rifle (mixed international team) quarter-finals: Sybrand Laurens and Ivana Babic (Croatia)
Morning heats: 200m backtstroke (Christopher Reid), 200m breaststroke (Justine Macfarlane), 400m freestyle (Michelle Weber), Mixed 4x100m medley relay. Finals in the evening.