- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
Team SA in action: Day five
- Updated: August 21, 2014
South Africans in action on day five of the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China on Thursday.
Qualifying: Men’s shot put (Jason van Rooyen), women’s shot put (Yolandi Stander), men’s 100m (Ronald Rakaku)
Men’s individual strokeplay, third and final round: Kyle McClatchie
Pool matches: South Africa vs Netherlands (women), South Africa v Spain (men)
Heats – 100m freestyle (Joshua Steyn), 50m breaststroke (Jarred Crous), women’s 4x100m freestyle, 800m freestyle (Brent Szurdoki).
Finals in evening session.
Air rifle mixed team qualification: Sybrand Laurens and Ivana Babic (Croatia)
Mixed continental team relay finals: Nathan le Roux and Jayme-Sue Vermaas