- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Team SA in action: Day five
- Updated: August 21, 2014
South Africans in action on day five of the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China on Thursday.
Qualifying: Men’s shot put (Jason van Rooyen), women’s shot put (Yolandi Stander), men’s 100m (Ronald Rakaku)
Men’s individual strokeplay, third and final round: Kyle McClatchie
Pool matches: South Africa vs Netherlands (women), South Africa v Spain (men)
Heats – 100m freestyle (Joshua Steyn), 50m breaststroke (Jarred Crous), women’s 4x100m freestyle, 800m freestyle (Brent Szurdoki).
Finals in evening session.
Air rifle mixed team qualification: Sybrand Laurens and Ivana Babic (Croatia)
Mixed continental team relay finals: Nathan le Roux and Jayme-Sue Vermaas