- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
Team SA in action: Day five
- Updated: August 21, 2014
South Africans in action on day five of the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China on Thursday.
Qualifying: Men’s shot put (Jason van Rooyen), women’s shot put (Yolandi Stander), men’s 100m (Ronald Rakaku)
Men’s individual strokeplay, third and final round: Kyle McClatchie
Pool matches: South Africa vs Netherlands (women), South Africa v Spain (men)
Heats – 100m freestyle (Joshua Steyn), 50m breaststroke (Jarred Crous), women’s 4x100m freestyle, 800m freestyle (Brent Szurdoki).
Finals in evening session.
Air rifle mixed team qualification: Sybrand Laurens and Ivana Babic (Croatia)
Mixed continental team relay finals: Nathan le Roux and Jayme-Sue Vermaas