- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
Exciting new SASCOC app launched for sports fans
- Updated: April 9, 2014
As from Wednesday, 9 April, 2014 sports lovers will be able to download the official SASCOC Magazine from the Apple App Store.
By downloading the App, you will be able to access all the latest Olympic and other sporting news from the Road to Rio 2016 magazine.
A handy new application will be available free of charge whereby fans will be able to access both the latest and all previous issues of Road to Rio 2016 (and Road to London 2012 as it was previously known), on their iPads.
Going forward, each new issue will be available simultaneously with the on-shelf date of the print magazine.
The latest magazine, the 21st edition, features our new cricketing Under-19 world champions, marathon sensation Lusapho April, Dusi canoe marathon winner Sbonelo Zondi and many other great sporting features including Paralympic sport.
For details on how and where to download the new free application please go to: https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/sascoc-magazine/id851926344?mt=8