- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Exciting new SASCOC app launched for sports fans
- Updated: April 9, 2014
As from Wednesday, 9 April, 2014 sports lovers will be able to download the official SASCOC Magazine from the Apple App Store.
By downloading the App, you will be able to access all the latest Olympic and other sporting news from the Road to Rio 2016 magazine.
A handy new application will be available free of charge whereby fans will be able to access both the latest and all previous issues of Road to Rio 2016 (and Road to London 2012 as it was previously known), on their iPads.
Going forward, each new issue will be available simultaneously with the on-shelf date of the print magazine.
The latest magazine, the 21st edition, features our new cricketing Under-19 world champions, marathon sensation Lusapho April, Dusi canoe marathon winner Sbonelo Zondi and many other great sporting features including Paralympic sport.
For details on how and where to download the new free application please go to: https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/sascoc-magazine/id851926344?mt=8