- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
Exciting new SASCOC app launched for sports fans
- Updated: April 9, 2014
As from Wednesday, 9 April, 2014 sports lovers will be able to download the official SASCOC Magazine from the Apple App Store.
By downloading the App, you will be able to access all the latest Olympic and other sporting news from the Road to Rio 2016 magazine.
A handy new application will be available free of charge whereby fans will be able to access both the latest and all previous issues of Road to Rio 2016 (and Road to London 2012 as it was previously known), on their iPads.
Going forward, each new issue will be available simultaneously with the on-shelf date of the print magazine.
The latest magazine, the 21st edition, features our new cricketing Under-19 world champions, marathon sensation Lusapho April, Dusi canoe marathon winner Sbonelo Zondi and many other great sporting features including Paralympic sport.
For details on how and where to download the new free application please go to: https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/sascoc-magazine/id851926344?mt=8