- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
Johnson back on track with a third place in Belgium
- Updated: April 3, 2014
Double Beijing Paralympics gold medallist equestrian Philippa Johnson has returned to the competition arena after the winter break, writes Mark Etheridge.
And Belgium-based Johnson, who also competed at the last Paralympics in London, celebrated with a third place.
“I need to start getting back into competition routine and on Sunday we had our first competition of the summer season, the CDN Hulsterlo.
“I took Verdi [she also competes on Lord Louis] and we competed in the Int 1. There were 15 horses in the class. Verdi did a good clean test with a few small mistakes from the rider!
“But we still finished third with 66.57% a little under what we finished with last year but not a bad place to start the year.”