- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Young Ambassador gets ready for Nanjing
- Updated: March 12, 2014
The South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) has handed over the appointment letter, certificate and Roadbook to our Young Ambassador, Reabetswe Mpete, who will be representing South Africa at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games (YOG), Nanjing, China in August.
The IOC believes that the role of each YA is central to the success of the YOG and it offers a unique, life-changing experience to all participating athletes.
Along with Team SA Chef de Mission, Vinesh Maharaj, Mpete will be departing for Nanjing this month for a training seminar in preparation for the Youth Olympic Games..