- Judo brings in Team SA’s first medals of Games
- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
Golden Lions stars are packing for Paris
- Updated: February 21, 2014
Gauteng’s Golden Lions Gymnastics club has once again produced a crop of international gymnastics.
The Johannesburg club provides no less than eight members of the South African team to travel to France later this year.
Head coach at the club is Natalia Prokopchik.
Pictured with coach Prokopchik here are the club’s eight gymnasts who will make the trip to Europe..
Front (left to right): Claudia Havenga, Chandr├® Glade, Kaede Kers, Lushandr├® Louw and Chyreze Louw. Back: Katlego Moalahi, Chjeslyn Glade, Natalia Prokopchik (coach) and Shaun├® Morgan. Picture: Wessel Oosthuizen.