- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
Golden Lions stars are packing for Paris
- Updated: February 21, 2014
Gauteng’s Golden Lions Gymnastics club has once again produced a crop of international gymnastics.
The Johannesburg club provides no less than eight members of the South African team to travel to France later this year.
Head coach at the club is Natalia Prokopchik.
Pictured with coach Prokopchik here are the club’s eight gymnasts who will make the trip to Europe..
Front (left to right): Claudia Havenga, Chandr├® Glade, Kaede Kers, Lushandr├® Louw and Chyreze Louw. Back: Katlego Moalahi, Chjeslyn Glade, Natalia Prokopchik (coach) and Shaun├® Morgan. Picture: Wessel Oosthuizen.