- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
2014 SUMMER YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES, NANJING, CHINA MEDIA ACCREDITATION
- Updated: January 30, 2014
The 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China are less than 200 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering these Games to indicate their interest.
The submission of accreditation applications started from 1 January and will close on 30 April 2014. Any interested media can log on the website and submit their accreditation application directly. The relevant application form is available on the official Nanjing 2014 website: http://www.nanjing2014.org/en/regist.htm and should be completed electronically and submitted.
The Nanjing 2014 Media Accreditation Instructions Manual is available at the official website of Nanjing 2014 http://www.nanjing2014.org. ┬áThis manual offers instructive information about the process of application for accreditation for the Nanjing 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games (Nanjing 2014), with the participants of media as its readers.
Kindly note that media not complying with the stipulated rules will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games. Interested media are requested to CC Ms Jessica Choga of Highbury Safika (firstname.lastname@example.org) when submitting their relevant documentation.