- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
2014 SUMMER YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES, NANJING, CHINA MEDIA ACCREDITATION
- Updated: January 30, 2014
The 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China are less than 200 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering these Games to indicate their interest.
The submission of accreditation applications started from 1 January and will close on 30 April 2014. Any interested media can log on the website and submit their accreditation application directly. The relevant application form is available on the official Nanjing 2014 website: http://www.nanjing2014.org/en/regist.htm and should be completed electronically and submitted.
The Nanjing 2014 Media Accreditation Instructions Manual is available at the official website of Nanjing 2014 http://www.nanjing2014.org. ┬áThis manual offers instructive information about the process of application for accreditation for the Nanjing 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games (Nanjing 2014), with the participants of media as its readers.
Kindly note that media not complying with the stipulated rules will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games. Interested media are requested to CC Ms Jessica Choga of Highbury Safika ([email protected]) when submitting their relevant documentation.