- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
2014 SUMMER YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES, NANJING, CHINA MEDIA ACCREDITATION
- Updated: January 30, 2014
The 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China are less than 200 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering these Games to indicate their interest.
The submission of accreditation applications started from 1 January and will close on 30 April 2014. Any interested media can log on the website and submit their accreditation application directly. The relevant application form is available on the official Nanjing 2014 website: http://www.nanjing2014.org/en/regist.htm and should be completed electronically and submitted.
The Nanjing 2014 Media Accreditation Instructions Manual is available at the official website of Nanjing 2014 http://www.nanjing2014.org. ┬áThis manual offers instructive information about the process of application for accreditation for the Nanjing 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games (Nanjing 2014), with the participants of media as its readers.
Kindly note that media not complying with the stipulated rules will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games. Interested media are requested to CC Ms Jessica Choga of Highbury Safika (email@example.com) when submitting their relevant documentation.