- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: January 13, 2014
Compliments of the season and the very best wishes for 2014.
Here’s hoping everyone had restful and happy holidays. Welcome back yet to another sporting year where as the macro sports body, SASCOC continues to take sport to a higher level and as always strives to match the international standards.
At Olympic house we have kick started the year with much enthusiasm and have commenced our preparation for the various sport events happening this year.
Highlight this year are the following games: Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia; Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland; African Youth Games, Gaborone, Botswana; the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China and finally the Zone VI Games in Zimbabwe.
It is a busy year for us and with the dedication of SASCOC staff, we are guaranteed of delivering our teams exceptionally.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.