- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: January 13, 2014
Compliments of the season and the very best wishes for 2014.
Here’s hoping everyone had restful and happy holidays. Welcome back yet to another sporting year where as the macro sports body, SASCOC continues to take sport to a higher level and as always strives to match the international standards.
At Olympic house we have kick started the year with much enthusiasm and have commenced our preparation for the various sport events happening this year.
Highlight this year are the following games: Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia; Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland; African Youth Games, Gaborone, Botswana; the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China and finally the Zone VI Games in Zimbabwe.
It is a busy year for us and with the dedication of SASCOC staff, we are guaranteed of delivering our teams exceptionally.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.