- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: January 13, 2014
Compliments of the season and the very best wishes for 2014.
Here’s hoping everyone had restful and happy holidays. Welcome back yet to another sporting year where as the macro sports body, SASCOC continues to take sport to a higher level and as always strives to match the international standards.
At Olympic house we have kick started the year with much enthusiasm and have commenced our preparation for the various sport events happening this year.
Highlight this year are the following games: Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia; Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland; African Youth Games, Gaborone, Botswana; the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China and finally the Zone VI Games in Zimbabwe.
It is a busy year for us and with the dedication of SASCOC staff, we are guaranteed of delivering our teams exceptionally.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.