- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: January 13, 2014
Compliments of the season and the very best wishes for 2014.
Here’s hoping everyone had restful and happy holidays. Welcome back yet to another sporting year where as the macro sports body, SASCOC continues to take sport to a higher level and as always strives to match the international standards.
At Olympic house we have kick started the year with much enthusiasm and have commenced our preparation for the various sport events happening this year.
Highlight this year are the following games: Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia; Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland; African Youth Games, Gaborone, Botswana; the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China and finally the Zone VI Games in Zimbabwe.
It is a busy year for us and with the dedication of SASCOC staff, we are guaranteed of delivering our teams exceptionally.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.