- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: January 13, 2014
Compliments of the season and the very best wishes for 2014.
Here’s hoping everyone had restful and happy holidays. Welcome back yet to another sporting year where as the macro sports body, SASCOC continues to take sport to a higher level and as always strives to match the international standards.
At Olympic house we have kick started the year with much enthusiasm and have commenced our preparation for the various sport events happening this year.
Highlight this year are the following games: Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia; Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland; African Youth Games, Gaborone, Botswana; the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China and finally the Zone VI Games in Zimbabwe.
It is a busy year for us and with the dedication of SASCOC staff, we are guaranteed of delivering our teams exceptionally.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.