- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
- Ace SA duo in series triumph Down Under
- Montjane ends season on a double high
Update from Olympic House
- Updated: November 20, 2013
The month of November was a special highlight as we were graced by some very important guests, these being the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC), newly elected President, Mr Thomas Bach and his accompanying delegates.
It was a huge pleasure for SASCOC to host a special dinner at Olympic House for Mr Bach and many other dignitaries who were in our country for a week to attend the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Conference. We took great pride in showcasing the cultural soul of our majestic country and celebrating the Olympic spirit in style.
Then, as the year begins to wind down to an end, a special press conference was held to highlight SASCOC’s sporting successes for 2013 and to unveil part of the planning for 2014.
Thank you to all who attended and for your continuous support as we continue in our endeavour to take sport in South Africa to a higher level.
My gratitude is also extended to all SASCOC staff who are extremely dedicated in ensuring that all the events we host are done so successfully.