- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
Junior track aces head into training camp
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission will host a track training camp for athlete’s squad selection for the 2014 national junior team in Cape Town, from 9-16 December 2013.
The camp will also be used as an entrance and exit strategy for the 2014 Cycling SA Talent Identification Camps.
Focus will be two fold: Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. As such, BMX, mountain bike, and road endurance cyclists are encouraged to attend. Other cyclists who would like to attend may make written application to do so.
The cost to attend the Track Training Camp, which will be held at the Bellville Velodrome, is R900 per cyclist, payable in advance. This will cover each athlete’s accommodation and food.
For any further information on Cycling SA’s Coaching Commission Talent Identification program, please visit http://coaching.cyclingsa.com/content/46, or contact Roger Bouton by email [email protected], or call 082 801 0044.