- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
Junior track aces head into training camp
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission will host a track training camp for athlete’s squad selection for the 2014 national junior team in Cape Town, from 9-16 December 2013.
The camp will also be used as an entrance and exit strategy for the 2014 Cycling SA Talent Identification Camps.
Focus will be two fold: Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. As such, BMX, mountain bike, and road endurance cyclists are encouraged to attend. Other cyclists who would like to attend may make written application to do so.
The cost to attend the Track Training Camp, which will be held at the Bellville Velodrome, is R900 per cyclist, payable in advance. This will cover each athlete’s accommodation and food.
For any further information on Cycling SA’s Coaching Commission Talent Identification program, please visit http://coaching.cyclingsa.com/content/46, or contact Roger Bouton by email [email protected], or call 082 801 0044.