- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Junior track aces head into training camp
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission will host a track training camp for athlete’s squad selection for the 2014 national junior team in Cape Town, from 9-16 December 2013.
The camp will also be used as an entrance and exit strategy for the 2014 Cycling SA Talent Identification Camps.
Focus will be two fold: Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. As such, BMX, mountain bike, and road endurance cyclists are encouraged to attend. Other cyclists who would like to attend may make written application to do so.
The cost to attend the Track Training Camp, which will be held at the Bellville Velodrome, is R900 per cyclist, payable in advance. This will cover each athlete’s accommodation and food.
For any further information on Cycling SA’s Coaching Commission Talent Identification program, please visit http://coaching.cyclingsa.com/content/46, or contact Roger Bouton by email [email protected], or call 082 801 0044.