- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
Junior track aces head into training camp
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission will host a track training camp for athlete’s squad selection for the 2014 national junior team in Cape Town, from 9-16 December 2013.
The camp will also be used as an entrance and exit strategy for the 2014 Cycling SA Talent Identification Camps.
Focus will be two fold: Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. As such, BMX, mountain bike, and road endurance cyclists are encouraged to attend. Other cyclists who would like to attend may make written application to do so.
The cost to attend the Track Training Camp, which will be held at the Bellville Velodrome, is R900 per cyclist, payable in advance. This will cover each athlete’s accommodation and food.
For any further information on Cycling SA’s Coaching Commission Talent Identification program, please visit http://coaching.cyclingsa.com/content/46, or contact Roger Bouton by email [email protected], or call 082 801 0044.