- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
Junior track aces head into training camp
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission will host a track training camp for athlete’s squad selection for the 2014 national junior team in Cape Town, from 9-16 December 2013.
The camp will also be used as an entrance and exit strategy for the 2014 Cycling SA Talent Identification Camps.
Focus will be two fold: Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. As such, BMX, mountain bike, and road endurance cyclists are encouraged to attend. Other cyclists who would like to attend may make written application to do so.
The cost to attend the Track Training Camp, which will be held at the Bellville Velodrome, is R900 per cyclist, payable in advance. This will cover each athlete’s accommodation and food.
For any further information on Cycling SA’s Coaching Commission Talent Identification program, please visit http://coaching.cyclingsa.com/content/46, or contact Roger Bouton by email Inngoodhands@mweb.co.za, or call 082 801 0044.