- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
Olympic medallist Ndlovu speaks out on doping
- Updated: November 13, 2013
One of South Africas rowing gold medallists at the London 2012 Olympics, Lawrence Ndlovu, attended the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Conference on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 as a way to support the fight against doping in South Africa and the world over.
Ndlovu encouraged all athletes to be disciplined and desist from the use of drugs and rather work harder in training to achieve positive results.