- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
Olympic medallist Ndlovu speaks out on doping
- Updated: November 13, 2013
One of South Africas rowing gold medallists at the London 2012 Olympics, Lawrence Ndlovu, attended the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Conference on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 as a way to support the fight against doping in South Africa and the world over.
Ndlovu encouraged all athletes to be disciplined and desist from the use of drugs and rather work harder in training to achieve positive results.