- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Olympic medallist Ndlovu speaks out on doping
- Updated: November 13, 2013
One of South Africas rowing gold medallists at the London 2012 Olympics, Lawrence Ndlovu, attended the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Conference on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 as a way to support the fight against doping in South Africa and the world over.
Ndlovu encouraged all athletes to be disciplined and desist from the use of drugs and rather work harder in training to achieve positive results.