- Luvo leaps to another SA record at championships
- Defending champ Telfer well aware of junior threat
- McGuigan also equals course record at Zim Open
- Fisher fires course record 63 to lead by four in Harare
- Cele looking to do a job for Amajita at World Cup
- Simbine sets the pace with sub-10sec 100m victory
- Indigenous Games to be showcased at Arnold Classic Africa
- Olympian BMX ace Dodd in fine form at NAG series
- Banyana’s Mgcoyi picking up valuable skills in Germany
- Quick-starting Hugo holds one-shot lead in Harare
The Sports and Events Tourism Exchange conference commences
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Please be advised that the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange (SETE) exhibition and conference is taking place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal from 22-24 October 2013. SETE is aimed at positioning South Africa as a sports tourism destination to increase tourist volumes, spend and length of stay, promote transformation and promote local federations and associations.
This event is due to the collaborative efforts of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Culture Arts Tourism Hospitality Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), Tourism KZN and Durban Tourism, and the Tsogo Sun, supported by the Durban KZN Convention Bureau and the exclusive broadcasting partner SABC.
SASCOC representatives will include President Gideon Sam and CEO Tubby Reddy who will present on the Bidding and Hosting strategy for SASCOC.
Date: Tuesday 22 October Thursday 24 October 2013
Venue: Durban International Convention Centre, Durban.