- Judo brings in Team SA’s first medals of Games
- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
The Sports and Events Tourism Exchange conference commences
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Please be advised that the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange (SETE) exhibition and conference is taking place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal from 22-24 October 2013. SETE is aimed at positioning South Africa as a sports tourism destination to increase tourist volumes, spend and length of stay, promote transformation and promote local federations and associations.
This event is due to the collaborative efforts of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Culture Arts Tourism Hospitality Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), Tourism KZN and Durban Tourism, and the Tsogo Sun, supported by the Durban KZN Convention Bureau and the exclusive broadcasting partner SABC.
SASCOC representatives will include President Gideon Sam and CEO Tubby Reddy who will present on the Bidding and Hosting strategy for SASCOC.
Date: Tuesday 22 October Thursday 24 October 2013
Venue: Durban International Convention Centre, Durban.