- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
The Sports and Events Tourism Exchange conference commences
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Please be advised that the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange (SETE) exhibition and conference is taking place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal from 22-24 October 2013. SETE is aimed at positioning South Africa as a sports tourism destination to increase tourist volumes, spend and length of stay, promote transformation and promote local federations and associations.
This event is due to the collaborative efforts of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Culture Arts Tourism Hospitality Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), Tourism KZN and Durban Tourism, and the Tsogo Sun, supported by the Durban KZN Convention Bureau and the exclusive broadcasting partner SABC.
SASCOC representatives will include President Gideon Sam and CEO Tubby Reddy who will present on the Bidding and Hosting strategy for SASCOC.
Date: Tuesday 22 October Thursday 24 October 2013
Venue: Durban International Convention Centre, Durban.