- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
The Sports and Events Tourism Exchange conference commences
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Please be advised that the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange (SETE) exhibition and conference is taking place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal from 22-24 October 2013. SETE is aimed at positioning South Africa as a sports tourism destination to increase tourist volumes, spend and length of stay, promote transformation and promote local federations and associations.
This event is due to the collaborative efforts of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Culture Arts Tourism Hospitality Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), Tourism KZN and Durban Tourism, and the Tsogo Sun, supported by the Durban KZN Convention Bureau and the exclusive broadcasting partner SABC.
SASCOC representatives will include President Gideon Sam and CEO Tubby Reddy who will present on the Bidding and Hosting strategy for SASCOC.
Date: Tuesday 22 October Thursday 24 October 2013
Venue: Durban International Convention Centre, Durban.