- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
The Sports and Events Tourism Exchange conference commences
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Please be advised that the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange (SETE) exhibition and conference is taking place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal from 22-24 October 2013. SETE is aimed at positioning South Africa as a sports tourism destination to increase tourist volumes, spend and length of stay, promote transformation and promote local federations and associations.
This event is due to the collaborative efforts of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Culture Arts Tourism Hospitality Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), Tourism KZN and Durban Tourism, and the Tsogo Sun, supported by the Durban KZN Convention Bureau and the exclusive broadcasting partner SABC.
SASCOC representatives will include President Gideon Sam and CEO Tubby Reddy who will present on the Bidding and Hosting strategy for SASCOC.
Date: Tuesday 22 October Thursday 24 October 2013
Venue: Durban International Convention Centre, Durban.