- SA’s developing sailors to battle it out in historic regatta
- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
2014 Commonwealth Games media advisory
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland are less than 300 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering the Games to indicate their interest.
The first phase of press accreditation, the Expression of Interest process, has recently opened and closing date is no later than 18 October, 2013.
The relevant application form is attached as well as being available on the Glasgow 2014 website: http://www.glasgow2014.com/media-centre/press-operations and should be completed electronically and submitted via email to: [email protected]
Kindly note that media not complying with the above process by 18 October, 2013 will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games.
Interested media are requested to cc Ms Kim Schonfeldt of Highbury Safika ([email protected]) when submitting their relevant documentation.