- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
2014 Commonwealth Games media advisory
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland are less than 300 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering the Games to indicate their interest.
The first phase of press accreditation, the Expression of Interest process, has recently opened and closing date is no later than 18 October, 2013.
The relevant application form is attached as well as being available on the Glasgow 2014 website: http://www.glasgow2014.com/media-centre/press-operations and should be completed electronically and submitted via email to: [email protected]
Kindly note that media not complying with the above process by 18 October, 2013 will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games.
Interested media are requested to cc Ms Kim Schonfeldt of Highbury Safika ([email protected]) when submitting their relevant documentation.