- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
2014 Commonwealth Games media advisory
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland are less than 300 days away and SASCOC invites all media interested in attending and covering the Games to indicate their interest.
The first phase of press accreditation, the Expression of Interest process, has recently opened and closing date is no later than 18 October, 2013.
The relevant application form is attached as well as being available on the Glasgow 2014 website: http://www.glasgow2014.com/media-centre/press-operations and should be completed electronically and submitted via email to: email@example.com.
Kindly note that media not complying with the above process by 18 October, 2013 will be unable to receive the necessary official media accreditation and report on the Games.
Interested media are requested to cc Ms Kim Schonfeldt of Highbury Safika (firstname.lastname@example.org) when submitting their relevant documentation.