- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
Roelofse wins doubles title in Kuwait
- Updated: September 30, 2013
South African youngster Ruan Roelofse played his way to the FT Futures tournament doubles tennis title in Kuwait at the weekend, writes Mark Etheridge.
Roelofse was teamed up with France’s Tak Khunn Wang and the couple were seeded third for the $US10,000 tournament.
In the final they took on the top seeded British combination of Lewis Burton and Marcus Willis.
Twenty-three-year-old Roelofse, who comes from Cape Town, and Wang went on to win in three sets 4-6 6-3 10-6.