- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
Roelofse wins doubles title in Kuwait
- Updated: September 30, 2013
South African youngster Ruan Roelofse played his way to the FT Futures tournament doubles tennis title in Kuwait at the weekend, writes Mark Etheridge.
Roelofse was teamed up with France’s Tak Khunn Wang and the couple were seeded third for the $US10,000 tournament.
In the final they took on the top seeded British combination of Lewis Burton and Marcus Willis.
Twenty-three-year-old Roelofse, who comes from Cape Town, and Wang went on to win in three sets 4-6 6-3 10-6.