- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
Roelofse wins doubles title in Kuwait
- Updated: September 30, 2013
South African youngster Ruan Roelofse played his way to the FT Futures tournament doubles tennis title in Kuwait at the weekend, writes Mark Etheridge.
Roelofse was teamed up with France’s Tak Khunn Wang and the couple were seeded third for the $US10,000 tournament.
In the final they took on the top seeded British combination of Lewis Burton and Marcus Willis.
Twenty-three-year-old Roelofse, who comes from Cape Town, and Wang went on to win in three sets 4-6 6-3 10-6.