- Swiss experience helps Beyers take two track titles
- SA’s developing sailors to battle it out in historic regatta
- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
Top volleyballers in Durban action
- Updated: September 28, 2013
Volleyball South Africa (VSA) is hosting the fourth leg of the R60┬á000 Geness Consulting National Beach Volleyball Championship at Durban’s New Beach from 27-29 September.
The top two men’s seeds are Capetonians and 2012 Olympians, Grant Goldschmidt/ Freedom Chiya (pictured right) and Jerome Fredericks and Leo Williams and the women’s top seeds are Kirsten Pocock (Johannesburg) and Judith Augoustides (Cape Town); and Palesa Sekhonyana (Bloemfontein) and Randy Williams (Cape Town).
The prize money on offer is R60┬á000 split equally between the sexes.
The women’s and men’s finals will take place at 2pm and 3pm respectively on Sunday.