- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
SASCOC appeals Court’s decision on ASA/Lane
- Updated: September 19, 2013
SASCOC notes the decision handed down by His Lordship the Honourable Judge Wright in the South Gauteng High Court today, being 19 September 2013.
SASCOC however does not agree with the order handed down and is currently consulting with its legal team. SASCOC is of the opinion that the Court erred in its findings and conclusions, more specifically in relation to Ms Lanes resignation and SASCOCs authority and powers and where such powers emanate from.
SASCOC further notes that Ms Lane was not awarded the interdictory relief she sought against SASCOC.
SASCOC will be seeking leave to appeal the judgment.