- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
- Crinums go down again as Fireballs shine
- Hoffman celebrates birthday with Classic victory
- Matriculant Du Toit is joint leader at the Wanderers
- Queen’s Baton Relay gets ever closer to South Africa
SASCOC appeals Court’s decision on ASA/Lane
- Updated: September 19, 2013
SASCOC notes the decision handed down by His Lordship the Honourable Judge Wright in the South Gauteng High Court today, being 19 September 2013.
SASCOC however does not agree with the order handed down and is currently consulting with its legal team. SASCOC is of the opinion that the Court erred in its findings and conclusions, more specifically in relation to Ms Lanes resignation and SASCOCs authority and powers and where such powers emanate from.
SASCOC further notes that Ms Lane was not awarded the interdictory relief she sought against SASCOC.
SASCOC will be seeking leave to appeal the judgment.