- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
- Ace SA duo in series triumph Down Under
- Montjane ends season on a double high
What’s happening at Olympic House
- Updated: August 29, 2013
Firstly, we would like to welcome back our Paralympic swimming team from the IPC Swimming World Championships that were held in Montreal, Canada.
We applaud you for bringing seven medals home and we also hope you improve at the next IPC Championships in Glasgow, Scotland in 2015 in preparation for the Rio de Janeiro Paralympics the following year.
Our important 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held this coming weekend at Olympic House, here in Johannesburg. As per the norm, the main goal for this meeting is to highlight the important issues that transpired in sport during the period under review.
The main discussion on the agenda will be on the Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) Debate, Presidents Council Resolutions Ratification, the upcoming 9th ICCE Global Coach Conference, the Provincial Academy System Update and the World Games Report.
Says SASCOC CEO: Tubby Reddy: ÔÇ£We hope the meeting will be fruitful and resolutions will be made that aid to the development of sport as that is our main mandate.ÔÇØ