- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
SA beat Kenya 5-0 at Cup of Nations
- Updated: August 16, 2013
South Africa thrashed Kenya 5-0 in the Africa Cup of Nations badminton team event in Rosehill, Mauritius on Thursday.
But with Ghana beating Morocco 5-0 in a later game South Africa still have lots of work to do.
They need to beat Ghana to keep their dreams of gold alive. After that fixture they face their most difficult game of┬á Pool A when they take on Mauritius on Friday.
In Pool B Nigeria are way ahead but there was a great clash between Seychelles and Egypt which saw things all square at 2-2 before the final game.
Seychelles had to have nerves of steel but won in three sets eventually, 13-21 23-21 and 21-19.