- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Johnson and Lord Louis win gold in Belgium
- Updated: July 30, 2013
Three-time Paralympian Philippa Johnson has notched up another victory in Belgium, writes Mark Etheridge.
Based in Belgium for much of the year, Johnson and Lord Louis took part in the CDR Alken competition in that country.
“Sunday was also the official break of the heat wave we have been having, Belgium can never just be normal we are either freezing, drowning or sizzling. This is not to say yesterday was cool, there was still enough sweat to go around!
“Besides two moments of tension caused by the movement and noise of the crowd on the terrace behind us, Louis did a good test and won the M4 class with 69.03%.
“The horse that came second scored a 66.94% so it was a good win. There were 14 horses in the class.”