- Amajita play Mali twice in CAF warm-ups
- Fitzpatrick’s road to Tokyo starts in Dubai
- Rookies Conradie and Spacey chase hard at Ruimsig
- ASA launches new four-meeting track and field series
- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
Road to Rio TV broadcast times
- Updated: June 26, 2013
Episode six of the official Olympic television programme, Road to Rio, is currently being broadcast on various SuperSport channels.
This episode focuses on athletics and taekwondo. In athletics we take a look at Zarck Visser, a long jumper who is now ranked higher in his event than his role model, Khotso Mokoena.
Paralympians Anrun Liebenberg and Fanie van der Merwe also share their stories, Liebenberg on her amazing Paralympic debut in London where she won two medals and Van der Merwe on how he is is making a successful transition from athlete to coach.
We also look at the preparations of our taekwondo trio who are busy preparing for World Championships in Mexico. Already this year they attended a training camp in Korea.
Broadcast times for Episode Six are as follows:
27 June 1pm (SS6)
28 June 9am (SS6)
29 June 6pm (SHD4)
1 July 5.30am (SH2)
4 July 12 noon (SS5)
6 July 6am (SHD4), 6pm (SHD4) and 10.30pm (SH2).