- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
Road to Rio TV broadcast times
- Updated: June 26, 2013
Episode six of the official Olympic television programme, Road to Rio, is currently being broadcast on various SuperSport channels.
This episode focuses on athletics and taekwondo. In athletics we take a look at Zarck Visser, a long jumper who is now ranked higher in his event than his role model, Khotso Mokoena.
Paralympians Anrun Liebenberg and Fanie van der Merwe also share their stories, Liebenberg on her amazing Paralympic debut in London where she won two medals and Van der Merwe on how he is is making a successful transition from athlete to coach.
We also look at the preparations of our taekwondo trio who are busy preparing for World Championships in Mexico. Already this year they attended a training camp in Korea.
Broadcast times for Episode Six are as follows:
27 June 1pm (SS6)
28 June 9am (SS6)
29 June 6pm (SHD4)
1 July 5.30am (SH2)
4 July 12 noon (SS5)
6 July 6am (SHD4), 6pm (SHD4) and 10.30pm (SH2).