- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
Road to Rio TV broadcast times
- Updated: June 26, 2013
Episode six of the official Olympic television programme, Road to Rio, is currently being broadcast on various SuperSport channels.
This episode focuses on athletics and taekwondo. In athletics we take a look at Zarck Visser, a long jumper who is now ranked higher in his event than his role model, Khotso Mokoena.
Paralympians Anrun Liebenberg and Fanie van der Merwe also share their stories, Liebenberg on her amazing Paralympic debut in London where she won two medals and Van der Merwe on how he is is making a successful transition from athlete to coach.
We also look at the preparations of our taekwondo trio who are busy preparing for World Championships in Mexico. Already this year they attended a training camp in Korea.
Broadcast times for Episode Six are as follows:
27 June 1pm (SS6)
28 June 9am (SS6)
29 June 6pm (SHD4)
1 July 5.30am (SH2)
4 July 12 noon (SS5)
6 July 6am (SHD4), 6pm (SHD4) and 10.30pm (SH2).