- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
- Olympian Oosthuizen starts season with top-10 finish
- Track stars shine as riders pay respect to the late Zaki
- Scorching weather shortens Cape Epic stage but the racing’s still hot
- Sullwald, Fischer seal national elite titles in Aldam
Lots of beach volleyball action for KwaZulu-Natal
- Updated: June 25, 2013
South Africa will host the final leg of the Swatch-FIVB World Series Beach Volleyball series in December.
Durban’s New Beach is the venue for the year-end event and Volleyball South Africa’s Beach Volleyball Commission has been working hard on putting together a series of events to publicise the FIVB event.
At the same time, the event will give our players the much-needed experience of competing at a high level.
As such the R60,000 Durban Open from 5-7 July, as well as other planned events, will act as dress rehearsals for the World Series which will be played at the same venue.