- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
Lots of beach volleyball action for KwaZulu-Natal
- Updated: June 25, 2013
South Africa will host the final leg of the Swatch-FIVB World Series Beach Volleyball series in December.
Durban’s New Beach is the venue for the year-end event and Volleyball South Africa’s Beach Volleyball Commission has been working hard on putting together a series of events to publicise the FIVB event.
At the same time, the event will give our players the much-needed experience of competing at a high level.
As such the R60,000 Durban Open from 5-7 July, as well as other planned events, will act as dress rehearsals for the World Series which will be played at the same venue.