- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Lots of beach volleyball action for KwaZulu-Natal
- Updated: June 25, 2013
South Africa will host the final leg of the Swatch-FIVB World Series Beach Volleyball series in December.
Durban’s New Beach is the venue for the year-end event and Volleyball South Africa’s Beach Volleyball Commission has been working hard on putting together a series of events to publicise the FIVB event.
At the same time, the event will give our players the much-needed experience of competing at a high level.
As such the R60,000 Durban Open from 5-7 July, as well as other planned events, will act as dress rehearsals for the World Series which will be played at the same venue.