- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
Lots of beach volleyball action for KwaZulu-Natal
- Updated: June 25, 2013
South Africa will host the final leg of the Swatch-FIVB World Series Beach Volleyball series in December.
Durban’s New Beach is the venue for the year-end event and Volleyball South Africa’s Beach Volleyball Commission has been working hard on putting together a series of events to publicise the FIVB event.
At the same time, the event will give our players the much-needed experience of competing at a high level.
As such the R60,000 Durban Open from 5-7 July, as well as other planned events, will act as dress rehearsals for the World Series which will be played at the same venue.