- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
Lots of beach volleyball action for KwaZulu-Natal
- Updated: June 25, 2013
South Africa will host the final leg of the Swatch-FIVB World Series Beach Volleyball series in December.
Durban’s New Beach is the venue for the year-end event and Volleyball South Africa’s Beach Volleyball Commission has been working hard on putting together a series of events to publicise the FIVB event.
At the same time, the event will give our players the much-needed experience of competing at a high level.
As such the R60,000 Durban Open from 5-7 July, as well as other planned events, will act as dress rehearsals for the World Series which will be played at the same venue.