- Triathletes take lots away from YOG experience
- Team SA in action: Day five
- Swimmers fourth and hockey boys go through in China
- Superstar Chad’s motivational words for SA in China
- Team SA getting closer at Youth Olympics
- Snyman grapples her way to medal chance for SA
- Medals continue to elude Team SA in China
- Tough going for SA at YOG triathlon
- Team SA in action: Day two
- Plenty of action but Team SA still wait for a medal
Road to Rio TV show on air
- Updated: May 30, 2013
Episode Five of the Road to Rio 2016 television programme is currently being flighted on SuperSport.
First up we take a look at Akani Simbine the up-and-coming 100 and 200-metre sprinter and current Zone VI champion.
Staying with athletes and Casper Schutte, javelin ace and 2012 Paralympian, relays his story and looks forward to Rio.
Then we took a look at the wheelchair rugby team that trains at Pretoria University. This code is a Paralympic sport so we thought we’d investigate the South African version of the sport
Lastly we showcase korfball, a sport that falls under the umbrella of Olympic governing body SASCOC, and what exactly this entails.
1 June 12.30am-1am (SS6) and again (6.30-7am)
6 June 12.30-1pm (SHD4)
12 June 7.40-8.10am (SH2)
14 June 5.30-6am (SH2)