- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
Anderson up to career-best ATP ranking
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Kevin Anderson continued his advance up the ATP tennis rankings and can now celebrate his best ever ranking to date.
Previously ranked as high as 26th, Anderson’s latest spot is 25th after the rankings were released on Monday.
Prior to last week’s Rome Masters, Anderson was ranked 27th and after he reached the third round finds himself celebrating.
On the way to being beaten by world No6 Tomas Berdych in the third round he had beaten Croatia’s Marin Cilic, the world’s No13 player.
Meanwhile or top singles female player, Chani Scheepers has slipped down the rankings. She was 57th last week but has gone out to 61st on Monday.