- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Team titles decided at Durban nationals
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Namibia and Northern Cape came out tops in the national Under-15 badminton championships contested in Durban this week.
The Team Event finished on Wednesday night and in both sections it went down to the wire. In the A-Section Northern Gauteng had to win against Namibia in order to win the section because of a draw against KwaZulu-Natal.
However, this was not to be as Namibia beat the defending champions 6-2.
In the B-Section things went down to the wire as both Namibia B and Northern Cape could win. The teams drew 4-4 but Northern Cape managed to secure the title when they picked up one game in beating Namibia nine games to eight.