- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
Team titles decided at Durban nationals
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Namibia and Northern Cape came out tops in the national Under-15 badminton championships contested in Durban this week.
The Team Event finished on Wednesday night and in both sections it went down to the wire. In the A-Section Northern Gauteng had to win against Namibia in order to win the section because of a draw against KwaZulu-Natal.
However, this was not to be as Namibia beat the defending champions 6-2.
In the B-Section things went down to the wire as both Namibia B and Northern Cape could win. The teams drew 4-4 but Northern Cape managed to secure the title when they picked up one game in beating Namibia nine games to eight.