- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
Team titles decided at Durban nationals
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Namibia and Northern Cape came out tops in the national Under-15 badminton championships contested in Durban this week.
The Team Event finished on Wednesday night and in both sections it went down to the wire. In the A-Section Northern Gauteng had to win against Namibia in order to win the section because of a draw against KwaZulu-Natal.
However, this was not to be as Namibia beat the defending champions 6-2.
In the B-Section things went down to the wire as both Namibia B and Northern Cape could win. The teams drew 4-4 but Northern Cape managed to secure the title when they picked up one game in beating Namibia nine games to eight.