- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
Team titles decided at Durban nationals
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Namibia and Northern Cape came out tops in the national Under-15 badminton championships contested in Durban this week.
The Team Event finished on Wednesday night and in both sections it went down to the wire. In the A-Section Northern Gauteng had to win against Namibia in order to win the section because of a draw against KwaZulu-Natal.
However, this was not to be as Namibia beat the defending champions 6-2.
In the B-Section things went down to the wire as both Namibia B and Northern Cape could win. The teams drew 4-4 but Northern Cape managed to secure the title when they picked up one game in beating Namibia nine games to eight.